After 10 weeks we know what teams are.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think it's pretty easy to assess "who is what" at this point in the season. Injuries can and will change things but as we sit today the last six games will probably fall out at 3-3 if they don't catch a break and 4-2 if they do.

I see them losing to the Saints, Eagles and possibly Seahawks. The Saints and Eagles are just a level higher than the Rams right now, they have more experience and that matters. SEA is winnable since their defense is a mess right now, but the sandlot passing plays that Wilson pulls off several times a game will challenge a depleted secondary.

The Titans have played a weak as hell schedule so that's certainly a W, and the 49ers and Cardinals shouldn't even present much of a challenge. I am sincerely hoping for another shutout in the AZ game because I really want to hear Arians post game presser. I think they are going to end up 5-11 and that suits me just fine. I'll stop totally hating them when Arians retires or is fired.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I think it's pretty easy to assess "who is what" at this point in the season. Injuries can and will change things but as we sit today the last six games will probably fall out at 3-3 if they don't catch a break and 4-2 if they do.

I see them losing to the Saints, Eagles and possibly Seahawks. The Saints and Eagles are just a level higher than the Rams right now, they have more experience and that matters. SEA is winnable since their defense is a mess right now, but the sandlot passing plays that Wilson pulls off several times a game will challenge a depleted secondary.

The Titans have played a weak as hell schedule so that's certainly a win.

I pretty much agree with everything, but I'm not convinced the Titans will be an easy win. The Rams really need to steal a win against N.O. or Philly to make the playoffs. As everyone knows a wildcard spot is going to be very hard this year. Hopefully Seattle continues to lose. I'm expecting 10-6 or 9-7

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think most likely is 10-6. I would love 11-5 because that means beating SEA which means the division is the Rams.
I'm thinking the Hag's are a Win for the Rams! That puts us at a possible 11-5 and if we catch a Break and Beat the Aint's 12-4! (y):D

We probably Lose to the Eagle at Home, But Beat them in the NFC Championship game!:yess:

nanotech

Rookie
I'm thinking the Hag's are a Win for the Rams! That puts us at a possible 11-5 and if we catch a Break and Beat the Aint's 12-4! (y):D

We probably Lose to the Eagle at Home, But Beat them in the NFC Championship game!:yess:
rose-colored-glasses.jpg

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Carnack sees an 11-5 winning record for the Rams. Maybe 12-4 if we can beat one of the Saints or Eagles, both home games, btw.

And nightrain is 100% right. If we can’t beat the Seahawks, we don’t deserve the playoffs, anyway.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I believe the rams will beat the saints this week. No way mcvay calls a bad game two weeks in a row. Anyway the rams were in the game last week up until the point Hatfield had to be on the field. What are the chances both webster and nrc can't play this week?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
It feels like 10-6 but won’t be surprised with 11-5. I think we steal the Saints game though so 12-4 is not out of the question if we get are secondary and Woods healthy

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I pretty much agree with everything, but I'm not convinced the Titans will be an easy win.

The Browns took them to OT, and they have a low rated defense and they have been playing bad teams.

This game will be over by the half.

Ants

Starter
I don't think we'll have a problem with Seattle (unless our young guys choke) :puke:
I bet the Titans give us more of a battle.
If you agree with what the thread title says - after 10 weeks we know what teams are. The Rams are obviously one of the better teams in the league right now.
However, on one of the broadcasts over the past weekend the commentators were talking about how the season REALLY begins after Thanksgiving...if a team gets hot, look out!
Let's hope the Rams "get hot".

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think we'll have a problem with Seattle (unless our young guys choke) :puke:
I bet the Titans give us more of a battle.
If you agree with what the thread title says - after 10 weeks we know what teams are. The Rams are obviously one of the better teams in the league right now.
However, on one of the broadcasts over the past weekend the commentators were talking about how the season REALLY begins after Thanksgiving...if a team gets hot, look out!
Let's hope the Rams "get hot".

It's true that after Turkey Day things matter more and getting in a groove then can make a big difference.

But if the Titans give us more of a battle than the Seahawks I'll kick myself in the balls. TENN hasn't played well at any point and isn't playing as well now than earlier. The AFC is in a down year. It's mired in atrophy and parity.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with those who are more afraid of Tennessee than Seattle. Tennessee can really run the ball.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Rams were playing the Aints in New Orleans, I would be very pessimistic about the teams chances. In LA?

We blow them out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm with those who are more afraid of Tennessee than Seattle. Tennessee can really run the ball.

Yeah I looked and 4.3 against shit teams doesn't impress.