GAME DAY AFC Championship - Chiefs at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feels like the Chiefs should be up 40 and 1 play later it could be a 3 point game

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's the Chiefs defense. :laugh4:

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Ref is going through puberty.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok; set up for a good finish now.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Blown coverage gives Ravens some life. Brings back memories of our blown coverages against them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No settling for 3 here I hope.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why are you framing this as a team having a complaint. The refs just need to quit unnecessarily influencing the game.
Because it all comes down to a team and fans feeling they were screwed over. Even your earlier comments were leaning towards KC got screwed. As for the second part the players need to stop with the penalties.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
No way the Ravens win this game. Lamar Jackson is not the QB that will ever win the Super Bowl. He’s good against low tiered teams. But when the pressure comes, Jackson always wilt against great teams.

Chiefs are going to win this and it’s going to be a rematch with the Niners in the Superbowl.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ravens fuck this up and I feel certain the 40shitters will destroy this KC defense.

Ram65

Legend
Wow? I know he wanted the TD. You have to protect the football. Good defensive hustle.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ravens fuck this up and I feel certain the 40shitters will destroy this KC defense.

I had KC DST on fantasy the majority of the year. They aren't a terrible D at all. Not sure where this is coming from.

Hell during the KC offense meltdown the D won them some games keeping the point total low.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because it all comes down to a team and fans feeling they were screwed over. Even your earlier comments were leaning towards KC got screwed. As for the second part the players need to stop with the penalties.
No. If it isn't the Rams I am impartial. Why I said I was pulling for Balt.

These games are already too much about tge refs due to reviews. Once again the least these fucks could do is try to be appropriate.

Hold calls btw are a great way to control outcome.