GAME DAY AFC Championship - Chiefs at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3rd and 4 and ever CB was beyond 4 yards deep in coverage :D A guy getting a HC gig too haha

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Did Kelsey take some jerk pills today?
Maybe some Smart, Veteran Pills against a favored/home team.

Van Noy has been around a long time, and should have known better.

And, I don't think Kelce needs to take pills. Being a jerk just comes naturally to him.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The Ravens are fortunate they got that call on the first hold. It was a hold but often that won't get called. Second hold was much more obvious.

KC looks in championship form today. Mahomes dealing and his defense is tough as nails. Ravens got their work cut out.
Looked like guy just slipped down but the official probably thought he was pulled down

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would suggest that Lamar Jackson take some jerk pills at halftime because so far he’s brought nothing special at all. In other words, he’s in playoff form.

Mahomes/Kelce and their defense are ballin.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Ravens are fortunate they got that call on the first hold. It was a hold but often that won't get called. Second hold was much more obvious.

KC looks in championship form today. Mahomes dealing and his defense is tough as nails. Ravens got their work cut out.
And the Chiefs are fortunate it was just a penalty on Van Noy and not off setting. There's been calls each way.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So far in the first half, Lamar is doing nothing to dispell the belief that he’s not a good playoff quarterback when facing a top defense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ravens should have brought in a good female singer for halftime.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong Hamilton is a hell of a player but Romo & Nanz keep bragging on him meantime Kelce has 9 for 96 and a TD at halftime with Hamilton primarily covering him

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would suggest that Lamar Jackson take some jerk pills at halftime because so far he’s brought nothing special at all. In other words, he’s in playoff form.
He's a good QB as I always concede. But the book on beating him is containment in the pocket and take away his run game. For a reason.

Dude sure can put up some crazy highlight throws though. Both him and Josh Allen give me the same feeling every time I watch them. I appreciate what they can do, but what they can't seem to do is win the big ones.

And the Chiefs are fortunate it was just a penalty on Van Noy and not off setting. There's been calls each way.
I'm pulling for the Ravens today. But the timing of that penalty is the kind of thing the NFL needs to get better at. I don't like to see a fine 2 minute drill like that squandered by any team by a ticky tack call like that. Refs have of course always screwed shit up and always will if it's humans doing it. But they need to have some perspective on appropriateness. In that situation it should be like the second hold, i.e. obvious, otherwise swallow your fucking whistle.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank God that Bolton has no hands. :laugh3:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way Jackson is playing, I may lose my house LOL
They just need to run the ball. Get that run game established and shit will open up. I think this one will have a close finish.