Adam Schein thinks Rams should cut ties with Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think it would be beyond foolish to cut Bradford to go after one of those guys. Why not keep Bradford AND go after one of those guys?
stash-1-227550bd08abe666e.png

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It must be a helluva life to get paid for throwing out ideas on a whim. I'd really like to shadow an NFL 'writer' for a week, just to see. Sometimes I'd imagine it's a lot like the episode of South Park where they find out who writes for Family Guy.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What's your alternative?
That is the pesky question, isn't it?

Honestly, if there were as good or better alternatives out there, I'd consider letting Sam go outright as soon as we signed one of those. There's not. Supply and demand is going to get Sam paid very well this year one way or another.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
this guy is just being a dick

I mean comments like this shows he's got zero class:
Say goodbye to Bradford. Hold a press conference. Thank him for always being classy. And then drive him to the airport and begin the search for a veteran quarterback.

That is just uncool - Clearly this guy is trying to hard to be funny, but it comes off as just being mean.

But this is best his best comment:
I'd focus on Brian Hoyer.

And then nothing - no reason to "focus" on Hoyer, no explanation - just letting the world know he'd "focus" on him. What is he doing getting a prescription for corrective eye wear?

I want to punch this guy in the face

FRO

Legend
this guy is just being a dick

I mean comments like this shows he's got zero class:
Say goodbye to Bradford. Hold a press conference. Thank him for always being classy. And then drive him to the airport and begin the search for a veteran quarterback.

That is just uncool - Clearly this guy is trying to hard to be funny, but it comes off as just being mean.

But this is best his best comment:
I'd focus on Brian Hoyer.

And then nothing - no reason to "focus" on Hoyer, no explanation - just letting the world know he'd "focus" on him. What is he doing getting a prescription for corrective eye wear?

I want to punch this guy in the face
Shaun Hill played better than Hoyer last year.

FRO

Legend
That is the pesky question, isn't it?

Honestly, if there were as good or better alternatives out there, I'd consider letting Sam go outright as soon as we signed one of those. There's not. Supply and demand is going to get Sam paid very well this year one way or another.
Just like the get rid of Schottenhiemer posts. It's one thing to get rid of someone. Once you can them you have to replace them. Pick any QB in free agency. If they play at the top of their game will they be better than Sam at the top of his? Are you willing to start a rookie for 16 games and put them against the Seahawks, Cardinals, and 49ers for 6 of them and expect to make the playoffs?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A lot of people are mentioning Garoppolo, and I'd like to remind them of the Patriots ability to draft and develop QB talent in the last couple of decades outside of a guy named Brady has not been all that great. In fact they have done badly.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Well that settles it. We should absolutely do the opposite of whatever that schmuck advises. I used to enjoy his show with Gannon on Sirius...unless he was talking about the Rams. He is entertaining, but knows nothing about our team. He also has about the most punchable face on this planet. Looks like Rick Moranis got stung by a bee.....

lockdnram21

Legend
Just like the get rid of Schottenhiemer posts. It's one thing to get rid of someone. Once you can them you have to replace them. Pick any QB in free agency. If they play at the top of their game will they be better than Sam at the top of his? Are you willing to start a rookie for 16 games and put them against the Seahawks, Cardinals, and 49ers for 6 of them and expect to make the playoffs?
I'm not sure we make playoffs with Sam . I really have a hard time seeing sam staying healthy. Yes if I was Fisher I would start a rookie for 16 that actually might by him a year

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We make the playoffs with Sam if we get a line that can protect him. Of course we might make the playoffs with any QB if we get a decent O line.

FRO

Legend
I'm not sure we make playoffs with Sam . I really have a hard time seeing sam staying healthy. Yes if I was Fisher I would start a rookie for 16 that actually might by him a year
What rookie and how we getting him?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well that settles it. We should absolutely do the opposite of whatever that schmuck advises. I used to enjoy his show with Gannon on Sirius...unless he was talking about the Rams. He is entertaining, but knows nothing about our team. He also has about the most punchable face on this planet. Looks like Rick Moranis got stung by a bee.....
Is this the guy? Adam Shine

ADAM_SCHEIN.jpg

He definitely got where he is because his dad or mom are connected.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We make the playoffs with Sam if we get a line that can protect him. Of course we might make the playoffs with any QB if we get a decent O line.
With some better receivers and a more consistent D, he would have put us there in 2012. Stats are deceiving. Joe Flacco threw one more touchdown then Bradford did in 2012 when he won the Super Bowl. Sammy has shown that he's clutch when it counts since his 4th quarter QB rating is basically perfect. We all saw a different guy in pre season last year. That throw to Kenny Britt on 3rd and 25 vs Cleveland is one that maybe 3 QBs in the league make and Rodgers is the only who attempts it. If Bradford trusts his reciever, the skys the limit. Just gotta sprinkle some fairy dust on his knee and we are good to go.

Irish

Starter
I still think Glennon has what it takes to be a quality starting QB in this league.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy