AD tells us why…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Retiring from this sport with your health, a ring, playing for one great franchise, no major injuries, and your appetite quenched is a great way to ride into the sunset at an age that allows you to enjoy life.

Happy trails to the best ever to play the position and possibly the best to ever play the game. We were honored to watch you do it right - and retire right for that matter.

I just hope they're already working on your heroic size bronze to grace the entrance to the amazing Rams stadium.

Your yellow jacket is waiting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers AD! I appreciate this video but IMO you don't need to explain anything to us. Enjoy the gold jacket GOAT.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He doesn't need to explain anything to anybody. He is basking in his retirement decision, and we are going to let him. It's been amazing watching the best ever for ten years.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
AD achieved a kind of greatness over the entire course of his career that other players can only dream of. There have been a lot of great players in NFL history and on the Rams.
I've never witnessed anyone as consistently great as Aaron Donald has been.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He doesn't need to explain anything to anybody. He is basking in his retirement decision, and we are going to let him. It's been amazing watching the best ever for ten years.
It was nice hearing those words right from AD himself.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
You can tell he's emotional about it. He's a tough dude with heart, grit and soul. I couldn't have asked for a better player to bless the rams and their fans for the last ten years. Hats off to you young man.

Ram65

Legend
AD sounds and looks content with his football accomplishments and retirement decision.

A well-deserved healthy retirement. Thanks for the memories AD! Live long and prosper!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Good for him. Some people would skip camp and then come in and half ass it for a paycheck. He doesn't accept himself doing anything less than 110%.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
To have accomplished all that AD has and leave on his terms is the dream of many football players, none have lived it like AD has.

Psycho_X

Legend
ugly cry GIF

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
If he had more consistent help he might have stayed longer. Didn't we not get him real help every year, help that Gave him a break. He only knows 100% with help or no help He was to beat up and tired of it after every year. Amazing man !

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You go be awesome at whatever you want, you absolute stud. Thanks for the memories.

dang

Legend
If he had more consistent help he might have stayed longer. Didn't we not get him real help every year, help that Gave him a break. He only knows 100% with help or no help He was to beat up and tired of it after every year. Amazing man !
Imagine if just 25% of the blatant holds against him were called. I’m biased but I doubt anyone in the NFL was held as much or as blatantly as he was for the last 10 years. To add insult he was the highest profile DL in the NFL so we all know that the refs had to be focused on him.