Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lost in all the drama that is Aaron Rodgers, the Jets and Green Bay are making fools out of themselves. At least the Jets have made a couple moves, GB is totally screwed because their hands are tied until they unload the 35 mill cap hit.
If I'm the Jets I'd start thinking about signing Matt Ryan to a cheap one year deal and hopefully get Wilson's head on straight.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
2F5A69E9-152A-4E7E-8376-4373F3390AAD.jpeg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It'll be crazy if they give up two first rounders. Jets gonna Jets.

Also and btw this is why so many teams want McVay disciples who can whisper sweet nothings to young QBs. Even if Saleh did hire an OC who can bring a young QB along they'll lose him the next year to a HC job. So that hire of a defensive HC sort of leads you to chasing a vet QB in a lot of ways.

Because QB development requires at least a few years. No way you'll be able to hold onto a great OC for that long in this league. But with Rodgers they probably figure the OC hire they just made is good enough.
I laugh when a team hires a defensive minded head coach for this very reason. They end up eventually hiring guys like Brian Schottenheimer to be their OC, because the good OCs become head coaches

oldnotdead

Legend
Rodgers is a drama queen and is a reason he dropped in the draft. He's played that card his entire career. Like Brady, Rodgers just needs to go away.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Erin? Really? It's 2023 y'all....let's grow up a bit

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Rodgers may have orchestrated his maneuvers in the dark, but if he leaves, I won’t cry. I’d just say, don’t look back.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Ironic how Rodgers career parallels Brett Favre's. Drama queen. A franchise QB with Green Bay playing for an offensive minded head coach. Favored every year to make the SB, winning ONLY one. Goes to the Jets (well not yet but it seems inevitable). Plays in NY for a defensive minded head coach. Why would Rodgers have more success in NY than Favre? Nathanial Hackett? I'll believe it when I see it. So what's next, Minnesota? Cousins is in the last year of his deal.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lost in all the drama that is Aaron Rodgers, the Jets and Green Bay are making fools out of themselves. At least the Jets have made a couple moves, GB is totally screwed because their hands are tied until they unload the 35 mill cap hit.
If I'm the Jets I'd start thinking about signing Matt Ryan to a cheap one year deal and hopefully get Wilson's head on straight.
I think you're on to something. Mebbe Matty Ryan has one more year left and he can play at a decent level.
Jets are not that far off. Got some decent pieces. Just need an extra 7 - 9 points pre game.
Heck even a lead from time to time. There defense is always playing from behind because they cannot score.
~ArkyRamsFan~

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I was wondering… what if they can’t work out a trade. How odd would that be?

So… they need to work it out and if I am the Packers I play hardball. At some point the deal gets done.
Actually CGI I think the Jets have the leverage, they did sign Andy Dalton and the Packers if the deal doesn't go through have to figure out how to limp to the draft putting together a team with an 60 mill on the books. If I were the Jets I'd offer them a 4th at first and break and offer a 3rd and a conditional 5th next year. GudanKuntz or however you spell is just wanting to make Rodgers suffer for a bit I'd expect to for all the shit he gave him.
I heard that Garoppolo is delaying his contract signing
Wouldnt that be hysterical if the Jets tell GB to pound salt and JG ends up in NY instead?
Fuck man, that would be amazing!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I still don’t believe it. The Jets are probably stoking this rumor to lower the Packers demands.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still don’t believe it. The Jets are probably stoking this rumor to lower the Packers demands.

That rumor was debunked a week ago. So silly. I guess thats all it takes today in media, just re-posting old info