Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Jets trade target Aaron Rodgers: Sides have worked out what needs to be worked out for potential trade​

Mar. 11, 9:55 a.m.

The Jets and Green Bay Packers have “worked out what needs to be worked out” and everything that needs to be done to make a trade for quarterback Aaron Rodgers work is “essentially done,” per SNY’s Connor Hughes.

"So if Rodgers wants to be a Jet, he will be a Jet," Hughes tweeted Saturday morning.

This comes a day after the president of the Packers, Mark Murphy, said the team would find a resolution that works for both the team and the veteran quarterback. The team indicated they would honor a trade request, so it seems both sides are waiting on Rodgers to make a decision.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
AE88416B-7AD9-497E-94E9-BD66944EABDB.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wonder if this douche will have a programme called "the decision" like the other douche in the nba?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm starting to fucking hate QBs in general.

that's the problem when no defensive player is allowed to touch them. they all think their so good and better than everyone else.

back in the old days when lawrence taylor would see qbs after he retired he would say to them "lie down on the ground and bleed so i can remember you".

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see Rodgers rejecting the Jets gig because he'd want to wear #12

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, now he can live out his childhood dream. Playing Joe Namath when he was on that one episode of The Brady Bunch.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Man, if only the Rams could've held on for this year. NFC is going to be fairly weak.

I swear when we get good, the division and conference is stacked, and when we get bad or weak, everyone else does too.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. The boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later, the boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "How terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."

Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I'm gonna take a guess here and say he backs out last minute after all this and leading the Jets along. It'll continue to be a storyline each offseason and Green Bay still wont know if hes all in with them or not. That sounds like something Aaron Rodgers would do. Seems like a nutcase tbh.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I used to think ARod was a doucher, but after seeing him on the Pat McCafee show over the last couple of years, I kinda like the guy. He actually seems like he hates the drama and DEFINITELY doesn't love the talking heads that are always creating it for clicks.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Packers are going to deal him somewhere. They as much as said that Love was the starter next year, which takes away some of their leverage, but, fuck them anyways. For like the 27th straight year we have to play in Lambeau. Is it possible for the packers to travel to LA or is this just a unsaid agreement that we have to go to GB every year?