Aaron Rodgers' New Fiancé Shailene Woodley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What did she do again to get in jail? Anyone?

Edit - looked it up - Jailed for protesting at North Dakota Pipeline - ehh

Damn... I like her even less now. I thought it would be something exciting... that's lame af.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
She's a sweetheart, Rodgers found a catch for sure
Better than Go Daddy. What a difference a year makes.Is Jared Goff still dressing up as Malibu’s most wanted.Did Aaron Rogers loss money on his house ? Still Aaron Rogers as bad as some thought when Love was drafted.He made it to the NFC championship.
The Rams did have a harder challenge in GB this season.PlYing with Fans in 2020 made a difference as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something wrong in that mouf area. But not gonna lie I'm in my 50s so yeah I'd hit it and feel good about it. :LOL:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Damn... I like her even less now. I thought it would be something exciting... that's lame af.

would have been better if she was the one who gave Bob Kraft the Old Florida handshake & we all saw it on video.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Something wrong in that mouf area. But not gonna lie I'm in my 50s so yeah I'd hit it and feel good about it. :LOL:

Jimmy G Baby ! That dude knows how to win support after signing a Bigtime contract. I think if the 9ers were still in the City he would have been the Poster Child of Mitchell Bro’s!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm guessing the golf ball is able to traverse the length of the garden hose due to a vacuum harder than interstellar space.

TexasRam

Legend
I was knocking my brain thinking where I saw her. I just IMDB’d her and noticed she was in Snowden. Just watched Snowden last week and she’s was Snowden’s girlfriend. I kept asking Myself if I thought she was hot or not while watching it so... weird coincidence i guess.

She’s not model hot but he’s made the rounds with the chicks and probably understands what he’s looking for in a wife. Dude is getting older and probably wants to start having kids.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it's better than Jake, from State Farm.... but that's about it

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
She has always given me a confused boner. She looks good at times....other times, not so much. Regardless, I would bet that every "member" of this board would bang that like a screen door in a hurricane if presented the chance.

Also, I think ARod likes the Tomboy girls....for my money, Shailene is the hotter of the two boys, lol. Danica gives me the impression that she scratches her crotch and farts in public....

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
She has always given me a confused boner. She looks good at times....other times, not so much. Regardless, I would bet that every "member" of this board would bang that like a screen door in a hurricane is presented the chance.

Also, I think ARod likes the Tomboy girls....for my money, Shailene is the hotter of the two boys, lol. Danica gives me the impression that she scratches her crotch and farts in public....
LOL.

What if I told you all women fart in public?

1614121510497.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like her. She puts her ass on the line when it matters. She’s not one of those celebrities who engage in performative political action, but really puts in the time, effort and study to know what she’s talking about.

Yeah, she’s a lefty, but what people miss about us lefties is that we’re stone FREAKS between the sheets... and on a table... and in the shower... pretty much anywhere...

Rodgers ain’t 18 anymore. He’s gonna have to do Pilates and Yoga to keep up with her...LOL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
She’s interesting. She looks very different from photo to photo.

Some pics I’m like wowza. Others pics I’m asking if it’s the same person. As a young man, not my type.

But these days.... She’d be a big fish for me. :D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
She’s interesting. She looks very different from photo to photo.

Some pics I’m like wowza. Others pics I’m asking if it’s the same person. As a young man, not my type.

But these days.... She’d be a big fish for me. :D

Oh... so that would be a BIG....

tenor.gif

:ROFLMAO:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Big Little Lies, she's fifth on my list on that show...Although the men on that show end up broken or dead.

1. Reese Witherspoon....I discovered her
  2. Nicole Kidman...Can't say no to a crazy redhead
  3. Zoe Kravitz...You reap what you Zoe.
  4. Laura Dern...Makes me think of a Lorna Doone Cookie and that's one hell of a cookie.
  5. Shailene Woodley....She has her moments.