A QB Thread Unlike Any You've Seen...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Joe Namath. Dumping him was the reason he became a lush and started trying to bang sideline reporters.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How about Fitzpatrick?
I have brought up Fitzmagic many times as the QB that I liked but only got a chance as a rookie on a team in total dysfunction. It's not much wonder it took him a while to recover from that shit show.
Did he shrink after his prime?? Asking for a friend.
Beat me to it.

I grew up with Roman Gabriel. I literally cried when the Rams traded him away. Screw you. I was 10 years old. I remember later in life, I saw where he actually CHOSE the Rams over the Raiduhs when he came out of college. Davis had drafted him #1 overall for the AFL but the Rams also drafted him. "Nah... I'll wear the horns." It just cemented his place as my favorite Rams QB of all time. Remember.... We're leaving Warner out of this. ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have brought up Fitzmagic many times as the QB that I liked but only got a chance as a rookie on a team in total dysfunction. It's not much wonder it took him a while to recover from that shit show.

Beat me to it.

I grew up with Roman Gabriel. I literally cried when the Rams traded him away. Screw you. I was 10 years old. I remember later in life, I saw where he actually CHOSE the Rams over the Raiduhs when he came out of college. Davis had drafted him #1 overall for the AFL but the Rams also drafted him. "Nah... I'll wear the horns." It just cemented his place as my favorite Rams QB of all time. Remember.... We're leaving Warner out of this. ;)
I liked Gabriel too, but he was gone before trhe Rams streak of 7 NFC West titles. The big problem with our team during that streak was we sucked at QB. I wasn't just considering a QB's ability but also his opportunity. Gabe didn't have the opportunity that friggin Pat Haden had. We dumped the best QB during that wasted stretch of NFC West titles, imo...and that QB was Jaworski.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i am thinking john hadl. i think we only had him one year but he had a great year than we traded him for a bunch of picks. seems like we wasted most of those picks but we wasted most picks back in those days. if we would have made better use of those picks and all the other great picks we had we could of been a long term dynasty. back in those days we seemed to waste a lot of picks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I liked Gabriel too, but he was gone before trhe Rams streak of 7 NFC West titles. The big problem with our team during that streak was we sucked at QB. I wasn't just considering a QB's ability but also his opportunity. Gabe didn't have the opportunity that friggin Pat Haden had. We dumped the best QB during that wasted stretch of NFC West titles, imo...and that QB was Jaworski.
Agreed. However, I liked Haden. Hell. I was young and couldn't even explain why to this day. Underdog shit maybe? But yeah... We suffered through almost Browns level of QBs over the years.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Chris Chandler.Remember listening to him playing Joe Montana & Marcus Allen driving to my moms.I believe The Rams defense helped win the game,but still he was a decent QB.