A Popular Movie That You Never Saw....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Titanic

Gone with the Wind

The Exorcist

Doctor Zhivago

Jaws

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Titanic

Gone with the Wind

The Exorcist

Doctor Zhivago

Jaws
Dang, for real? I loved JAWS so much when I was a ki and still watvh it if it pops up somewhere. If you love our landshark #99, you'll love JAWS!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Dang, for real? I loved JAWS so much when I was a ki and still watvh it if it pops up somewhere. If you love our landshark #99, you'll love JAWS!

... just never got around to watching it... did the Jaws ride at Universal as a kid, maybe that rubber shark put me off !! :laugh3:

Love Robert Shaw as an actor too - his performance in The Sting is awesome.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
... just never got around to watching it... did the Jaws ride at Universal as a kid, maybe that rubber shark put me off !! :laugh3:

Love Robert Shaw as an actor too - his performance in The Sting is awesome.
I think he was better in JAWS. I understand about the Universal shark, I wasn't impressed with it. But Speilberg used suggestion and suspense through most of the movie and you only really see the shark near the end. It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

Tano

Legend
I think he was better in JAWS. I understand about the Universal shark, I wasn't impressed with it. But Speilberg used suggestion and suspense through most of the movie and you only really see the shark near the end. It's one of my favorite movies of all time.
Jaws was a great movie.

Tano

Legend
As Loyal says - you should get around to watching Jaws sometime.

It will be so much better than you expect.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Titanic

Gone with the Wind

The Exorcist

Doctor Zhivago

Jaws
Jaws?

That is one of the greatest movies ever.

For me, it’s one of those movies that if it’s on TV, then I’m watching it. Even if it’s half way through the film.
It’s so damn good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Water world was not a popular movie and doesn't belong in this category at all because it sucked

Why I oughta...

Water World is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I think many people let the reviews convince them that the movie was no good before they ever watched it for themselves. It was the most expensive movie ever made at the time it was rolled out and the critics really harped on that.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Why I oughta...

Water World is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I think many people let the reviews convince them that the movie was no good before they ever watched it for themselves. It was the most expensive movie ever made at the time it was rolled out and the critics really harped on that.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched it.
Yeah. It has a bad wrap.

If you like Mad Max, then You’ll like Water World.

It is a fun movie.

Tano

Legend
Good comparison.

Water World is a lot of fun if you don't take the movie too seriously.
I saw Water World in the theatres before I saw any reviews and sorry it sucked

The one time I have to really disagree with you

I also hated the Postman