A Great Victory Today... However......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks buddy. Means a lot. You too @NJRamsFan
You guys are a couple of great examples of what makes this place so special and why donating to the mods who make it possible is so important.

I've gotten a lot out of this place as I know many others have. I look forward to getting to help pay it back as soon as I'm able.
Ya no bullshit tho bro.. seriously pm if ya need

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just as I mentioned to Oldschool...don’t take away from the message of this thread with the same conversation that is happening in every other thread. This board deserves monetary support
I donated...before even making that post, lol, but I agree. Let's keep this thread about donations.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks buddy. Means a lot. You too @NJRamsFan
You guys are a couple of great examples of what makes this place so special and why donating to the mods who make it possible is so important.

I've gotten a lot out of this place as I know many others have. I look forward to getting to help pay it back as soon as I'm able.
It is a good place to chill.. Although some make that difficult for me.. LMFAO.. Brother you pay it back with your presence. You a good dude for a southpaw.. lol You also damn right on donating to these cats. Gotta pay for the hosting, and this site just didn't happen out of nowhere.. These guys have spent time on it. Their own time. I know it's out of love and passion, but just saying..

I've done HTML, scripts, assembly, and ladder logic. They have to keep the site updated besides starting it. Crap, we should have 1 month of donations for the coders.. Yes, they have they have templates to maybe use, but those still need tweaked. That can actually take more time than designing from ground up. Depending.. lol Anyways, I'm rambling..

Great Job guys!!!! Peace.. :cheers2:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is a good place to chill.. Although some make that difficult for me.. LMFAO.. Brother you pay it back with your presence. You a good dude for a southpaw.. lol You also damn right on donating to these cats. Gotta pay for the hosting, and this site just didn't happen out of nowhere.. These guys have spent time on it. Their own time. I know it's out of love and passion, but just saying..

I've done HTML, scripts, assembly, and ladder logic. They have to keep the site updated besides starting it. Crap, we should have 1 month of donations for the coders.. Yes, they have they have templates to maybe use, but those still need tweaked. That can actually take more time than designing from ground up. Depending.. lol Anyways, I'm rambling..

Great Job guys!!!! Peace.. :cheers2:
I miss our game day chats with me you and tron before I enlisted man

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I don’t understand what I’m looking at lol do you have boomer translation

Hey...That's the Playoff Dance... West Coast style. Good to see DJ Mal Ski getting it in. Spent many a game day in the Coliseum listening to DJ Mal Ski the last 4 years. Seeing him celebrate a playoff appearance in an empty SoFi is bittersweet..but certainly more sweet than bitter considering everything this year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Allright when your right your right and if my buddy @Dagonet can do it so can I. As a member of the Ent Industry count half my donation on behalf of @badnews been a tough year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Allright when your right your right and if my buddy @Dagonet can do it so can I. As a member of the Ent Industry count half my donation on behalf of @badnews been a tough year.

Cheers my friend!!!

All the kindness, after a Rams win and a playoff berth? Dammit guys, yall are trying to make me squeeze out some eyeball water, aren't ya?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I miss you guys in the Chats too @NJRamsFan, dag tron etc.....I dont know I just switched to the GDT but we use to laugh our arse off in the Chatz

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Rookie QB? Wolford has been in the league since 2018 and this is his 3rd team in those 3 years in spite of him being the second coming :D
Wow bud.. Just seen this.. lol So you calling me a fool or idiot? lol I take it from all media this was his 1st start today? To me, that makes him pretty much a rookie. Sorry if we differ.. You have a great evening my old friend. I've lost some respect for you here. This thread was about the great people that run this site, yet you wish to try and make people look like idiots.. A classic case of an arm chair warrior you are. I'm glad I'm not one.. lol

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am in a giving mood

Screenshot (766)_LI.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I miss you guys in the Chats too @NJRamsFan, dag tron etc.....I dont know I just switched to the GDT but we use to laugh our arse off in the Chatz
Yes, where have you been.. lol We've kind of gotten the delays settled.. lol Come back in next weekend. We play Saturday and I hope I'll not be working.. lol Be good to see ya Gliders.. :cheers2:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Cheers my friend!!!

All the kindness, after a Rams win and a playoff berth? Dammit guys, yall are trying to make me squeeze out some eyeball water, aren't ya?
Not really.. We're Americans.. We take care of our own. Now if you were a dick head... We might not.. lol But you're not a dick head.. lol You're a working man. As I said before.. Relief bill should be about you. I have no need for a 600 or 2000 stimulus.. I've been working. You need that money for the mandated shut down you're on. Give you more and not me anything, as long as you pay your damn bills.. lol It's also better giving the money to our own than giving it to foreign countries. America First brother. :cool: :cheers2:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're too kind Dag.
I might be a lefty, but I don't ask for anything I don't earn. It's not been easy, espescially with Niccoles Rx costs, espescially before we could get her insurance back up. Now if I hit rock-fucking-bottom I am sure my pride will give way to an empty stomach or even if I was facing losing my home, my tune might change - but for now, I am making it - its not pretty, but hell, neither am I.

If you do hit rock bottom, let me know, my friend. I've been blessed enough to have steady work during the pandemic. And I'll be donating to ROD tonight.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
If you do hit rock bottom, let me know, my friend. I've been blessed enough to have steady work during the pandemic. And I'll be donating to ROD tonight.
There's a few reasons I respect you counselor.. This is one. God bless. I mean for Badnews.. Cool u doing ROD too, but this says more about ya my friend. Peace.. You are an American. :cheers2:

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I completely forgot about donating recently. Literally slipped my mind!

Good thread brother. Just chucked a few bucks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.