A Great Victory Today... However......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Our rookie QB did a great job today. We made it to the playoffs by winning. :cheers2: That said, I'm seeing the board is joyous.. I look at the donations this month and last and am like wtf? C'mon folks. If you enjoy the board please help out. I've done web sites in the past and know what hosting costs are like. They may be cheaper now, but if we're on a dedicated, and the BW we use, it prolly is $175 a month. If not, anything leftover should buy these guys some beers for what they do.

I'm not being a whore for them, just appreciate what they do. They could ban me tomorrow for my actions and I'd still think the same way. These guys work full time jobs, and still do this out of their love for the Rams and football. Please appreciate that. Let's not let them do so out of their own pockets, and reward them if we donate to much. :cool::cheers2: Peace..

PS> I donated tonight. Let's see some more.. I know it holiday season, but even $5 is good. :)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man I have made .25 of what I did last year and pretty much any other year before covid19. I have to believe I'm not the only one who has been hit hard this year. I'm not in position to donate anything but if anyone wants to send me money, pm for deets.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man I have made .25 of what I did last year and pretty much any other year before covid19. I have to believe I'm not the only one who has been hit hard this year. I'm not in position to donate anything but if anyone wants to send me money, pm for deets.
I'll donate brother. Start a gofundme page. I know u in entertainment industry. It all good. I'll donate here for ya too.

PS.. Honestly, I can't believe cars are selling as they are.. Damn..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Donated here for you my soc... friend.. lol.. Lmk if you get a gofundme page up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Donated here for you my soc... friend.. lol.. Lmk if you get a gofundme page up.
You're too kind Dag.
I might be a lefty, but I don't ask for anything I don't earn. It's not been easy, espescially with Niccoles Rx costs, espescially before we could get her insurance back up. Now if I hit rock-fucking-bottom I am sure my pride will give way to an empty stomach or even if I was facing losing my home, my tune might change - but for now, I am making it - its not pretty, but hell, neither am I.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rookie QB? Wolford has been in the league since 2018 and this is his 3rd team in those 3 years in spite of him being the second coming :D

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you’re hurting pm me as well man COVID was a bitch

Ellard80

Legend
Rookie QB? Wolford has been in the league since 2018 and this is his 3rd team in those 3 years in spite of him being the second coming :D

he looked like a back up at times.. especially on that first throw...

when you are not a high draft pick that the GM is stacking their reputiations/cap moves... its hard to get a look however/

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he looked like a back up at times.. especially on that first throw...

when you are not a high draft pick that the GM is stacking their reputiations/cap moves... its hard to get a look however/
We had 287 yards of offense he had a bad passer rating and the offense scored 9 points. We did not punch it in in the red zone and he had a terrible interception. Now before people jump on me with attacks he played a good enough game to win for us. But he is what he is and that's a backup with the potential to have to come in or spot start and not cost us games. I root for him just as much as I do any Rams fans but there are people who are actually saying in the celebration thread there's a QB controversy and it's just baffling that people are either that big of trolls and bad at it or they actually think that.

Wolford won the game week 17 to get us in the playoffs and he should be celebrated for that and we can hope for the best moving forward if he comes into a game.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We had 287 yards of offense he had a bad passer rating and the offense scored 9 points. We did not punch it in in the red zone and he had a terrible interception. Now before people jump on me with attacks he played a good enough game to win for us. But he is what he is and that's a backup with the potential to have to come in or spot start and not cost us games. I root for him just as much as I do any Rams fans but there are people who are actually saying in the celebration thread there's a QB controversy and it's just baffling that people are either that big of trolls and bad at it or they actually think that.

Wolford won the game week 17 to get us in the playoffs and he should be celebrated for that and we can hope for the best moving forward if he comes into a game.
There’s so many threads for this exact conversation dude. This thread is meant to be an encouragement to support these awesome ram mods keeping this board running

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
You're too kind Dag.
I might be a lefty, but I don't ask for anything I don't earn. It's not been easy, espescially with Niccoles Rx costs, espescially before we could get her insurance back up. Now if I hit rock-fucking-bottom I am sure my pride will give way to an empty stomach or even if I was facing losing my home, my tune might change - but for now, I am making it - its not pretty, but hell, neither am I.
Just saying.. If you need anything. lmk.. I know the business you're in and u not working right now because of this damn Wuhan Virus. Pisses me off China did this. We gotta take care of our own tho brother. May not be able to give much, but will give what I can. People like you is what the relief bill should be about, not me. I've been working and working much OT. Glad you got her insurance back up.. I know that was a big relief.. Stay in touch my friend. Peace. :cheers2:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our rookie QB did a great job today. We made it to the playoffs by winning. :cheers2: That said, I'm seeing the board is joyous.. I look at the donations this month and last and am like wtf? C'mon folks. If you enjoy the board please help out. I've done web sites in the past and know what hosting costs are like. They may be cheaper now, but if we're on a dedicated, and the BW we use, it prolly is $175 a month. If not, anything leftover should buy these guys some beers for what they do.

I'm not being a whore for them, just appreciate what they do. They could ban me tomorrow for my actions and I'd still think the same way. These guys work full time jobs, and still do this out of their love for the Rams and football. Please appreciate that. Let's not let them do so out of their own pockets, and reward them if we donate to much. :cool::cheers2: Peace..

PS> I donated tonight. Let's see some more.. I know it holiday season, but even $5 is good. :)
Thanks for the nudge. Donated!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Well, in Wolfords defense, he basically played the same game Goff has been playing all year, with a few exceptions. Wolford adds a running threat that is also a nice change. Not saying he should start if Goff is healthy, but let's not act like he played so much worse than our starter has. Because he didn't.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, in Wolfords defense, he basically played the same game Goff has been playing all year, with a few exceptions. Wolford adds a running threat that is also a nice change. Not saying he should start if Goff is healthy, but let's not act like he played so much worse than our starter has. Because he didn't.
Never said he didn't play better than some of Goffs games, though I didn't see much that makes him think he can be as good as Goff at times. I'm happy again he wins but the fools saying QB controversy needs to either put the drinks away or stop with the keyboard.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just saying.. If you need anything. lmk.. I know the business you're in and u not working right now because of this damn Wuhan Virus. Pisses me off China did this. We gotta take care of our own tho brother. May not be able to give much, but will give what I can. People like you is what the relief bill should be about, not me. I've been working and working much OT. Glad you got her insurance back up.. I know that was a big relief.. Stay in touch my friend. Peace. :cheers2:
Thanks buddy. Means a lot. You too @NJRamsFan
You guys are a couple of great examples of what makes this place so special and why donating to the mods who make it possible is so important.

I've gotten a lot out of this place as I know many others have. I look forward to getting to help pay it back as soon as I'm able.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, in Wolfords defense, he basically played the same game Goff has been playing all year, with a few exceptions. Wolford adds a running threat that is also a nice change. Not saying he should start if Goff is healthy, but let's not act like he
Just as I mentioned to Oldschool...don’t take away from the message of this thread with the same conversation that is happening in every other thread. This board deserves monetary support

Ellard80

Legend

yeah i get ya... honestly im not sure. When they asked Mcvay who would start next week. He said "we will talk about that" When they asked if jared woudl be okay to play he said "i don't know"

we had like 333 yards of offense which isnt that great.. but like many games this year we kind of stopped trying to do anything but be careful, because our defense is our strong point.

honestly wolford looked like goff in that he missed some throws and a had a bad turnover - however goff has a lot more experience.

Wolford hit cam on the wheel route - and ive seen jared miss that throw at least 3 times.

Did he do enough to cause a qb controversy? not really.

but I guess we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.