A Great Victory Today... However......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I have made .25 of what I did last year and pretty much any other year before covid19. I have to believe I'm not the only one who has been hit hard this year. I'm not in position to donate anything but if anyone wants to send me money, pm for deets.
I feel ya brother. This year has been brutal on people. Keep your chin up, and keep slogging away (y)
I lost my first business and am down 80% on my other business. Luckily I've had some good years recently (and I had some cash aside), so it did not put me in an awful position...but I know how rough it is out there.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We had 287 yards of offense he had a bad passer rating and the offense scored 9 points. We did not punch it in in the red zone and he had a terrible interception. Now before people jump on me with attacks he played a good enough game to win for us. But he is what he is and that's a backup with the potential to have to come in or spot start and not cost us games. I root for him just as much as I do any Rams fans but there are people who are actually saying in the celebration thread there's a QB controversy and it's just baffling that people are either that big of trolls and bad at it or they actually think that.

Wolford won the game week 17 to get us in the playoffs and he should be celebrated for that and we can hope for the best moving forward if he comes into a game.

I will say this...while I agree he looked like a backup at times. Other times he looked like a pro. There were two or three passes where if he had more time with the WRs or TEs he might have had a couple TDs to along w that interception. There was two to Everett one where he undershot him and the other where Everett completely missed it in the endzone against a LB. Yeah everett should have caught one of those. I counted 3 passes that if he hits we win really big. If the kid does improve he might actually be a decent go good NFL QB in the right system. Plus he has some wheels.
I'm interested to see how he does against seattle. Say he rips it up and plays well ifll be interesting to see if McVay rides the hot hand. We'll see tho I'm being ultra optimistic.
Btw I think seattle has some major injuries in their secondary.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say this...while I agree he looked like a backup at times. Other times he looked like a pro.
Look I thought I said I was done here :) But one last comment, you just described the difference between a good and a bad backup. Nothing more nothing less.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Look I thought I said I was done here :) But one last comment, you just described the difference between a good and a bad backup. Nothing more nothing less.
You're not taking into consideration he's never started a NFL game. No prep, no pre season. Win or go home game. Other than his very first throw. Hd played a good game

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I donate when I can. My 3 man business was down 40% in 2020. So I here and know the pain of many.

Same offense issues this week as with every week before. Yards with no points and freaking TO’s. Not the equation for a playoff run.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're not taking into consideration he's never started a NFL game. No prep, no pre season. Win or go home game. Other than his very first throw. Hd played a good game
And you're not taking into consideration the other teams DC has no tape on him. This is pointless and for the third time we're done in this thread. Have a wonderful night and week leading up to our playoff game unless you want to take this discussion up somewhere else we're done in this thread.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
And you're not taking into consideration the other teams DC has no tape on him. This is pointless and for the third time we're done in this thread. Have a wonderful night and week leading up to our playoff game unless you want to take this discussion up somewhere else we're done in this thread.
Whoa. Ok never been told by a moderator not to talk about football on a football forum. Have a good night

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoa. Ok never been told by a moderator not to talk about football on a football forum. Have a good night
Whoa... This thread was about donating to the site and not about football foremost.. lol There are threads you can discuss your thoughts in. Secondly, Old School is a long time member and not a moderator that I know of.. Good man regardless, he is. Be cool Jacob.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is old school a moderator? He doesn't have the moderator tag.
No. This is a week old thread dredged up for some reason.

Resume celebration
79791196_10220115694779658_7820183462219874304_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.