A funny thing happened while I watched a game that mattered...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Every regular season game matters to me.

That doesn’t mean I’m inconsolable when they lose. But, while the games are going and victory remains in reach, I’m fully locked in and other concerns are put aside.

That’s the escape I’m referring to.
Heck, even pre season games matter to me. I'm just not upset afterwards if we lose them.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm kind of rabid, but something happened about 10 days ago that brought the importance of football in my life back to where it belongs...I live in Phoenix, Oregon...That's a place some of, if not all of you, have heard of recently...We just got to go home yesterday...We were terribly lucky. ..Our home was still standing...About 1/3 of the people in our little city weren't so lucky...Their homes burned to the ground...Football is still a wonderful trip away from the everyday BS in life, but there are things far, far more important to me now...

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I know Henderson has been banged up and played very little last year, but he just hasn’t showed me anything yet. He certainly doesn’t seem to have the size to warrant a lotta carries, and definitely not many up the middle.

With 2 big road games ahead, it’s critical the Rams pack a run game. Henderson needs to be part of that.