5 Dark Horse Candidates to Make the Rams Final 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Count me in the as a fan of Cunningham but I also realize he is not irreplaceable either. With the likes of Gurley and Mason on the roster I would hope Benny never has to start because it would mean those two were injured. No one expects BC to be a 16 game starting RB but he is a very good role player and every team needs those role players. Benny is good enough in my book to where if one of the UDFA rooks does beat him out then they will have really earned it and it will be a positive upgrade for the team but I will be sad for BC.

Regarding Pead:
Like Bonifay I sort of have had that gut feeling that Pead might finally emerge this offseason. If the knee injury has not sapped his speed and/or his desire to play then it may have actually helped him refocus on being a better player. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part but I see the physical talent Pead has (the same talent that allowed him to be second round pick) and I think if he can put it all together, then he can be good a player in this league. If Pead is not up for the challenge then Watts, Brown, Franks, and/or Laskey will gladly take his roster spot and I will feel no remorse for him.