49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I believe while not a "Must" win, we need to treat this almost like a playoff game. Will be at the game and the thing that kills me most is seeing these bitches come in wearing their home red jerseys. While I understand the thinking behind the whites, and the heat, I think it was a bad decision by Demoff, Sean, or whomever.
Nah, just think of them as getting the white jersey games out of the way so they can finish off with the real uniforms.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
F the 9ers. Should be a good one let's go get that W.

1570985403934.png

jap

Legend
I believe while not a "Must" win, we need to treat this almost like a playoff game. Will be at the game and the thing that kills me most is seeing these bitches come in wearing their home red jerseys. While I understand the thinking behind the whites, and the heat, I think it was a bad decision by Demoff, Sean, or whomever.

The white uni's also makes it easier for Jared to find his fly guys down-field traffic---important when one of those fly guys is the relatively diminutive Brandon Cooks.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
TELEVISION: Sunday's game will be broadcasted live on FOX. Play-by-play commentator Dick Stockton will be joined by color analyst Mark Schlereth,

Really?! This is who Fox puts on this marquee matchup?! Jesus.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah baby!!!!!!

Attachments

• 35A9A191-8B85-4DA3-90F4-35A237063FB8.jpeg
    35A9A191-8B85-4DA3-90F4-35A237063FB8.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 40

OskiEsq

UDFA
My husband and I are at the game (season ticket holders and have PSLs, I’m also 20 weeks pregnant), and it feels like a d*mn 9er home game. Is LA still mourning the Dodger loss? Frustrating show of fam support.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A little surprised to see Long inactive. With Talib out I thought we might see Long.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
A little surprised to see Long inactive. With Talib out I thought we might see Long.
Wade favors heavy amounts of safeties & pass rushers instead of extra corners. But going with only 4 corners does seem light.