49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Never give up. So many negative Nancies in here after a bad series. Lots of game left and weve seen our boys come back from a lot more than this. Go Rams ! Nice play Peters.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vinovich in the ref huddle: "ok dudes nobody saw a penalty on the Rams there??? So how do we make that personal foul against them?"

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley had maybe 1 quarter thru 5 games where he got 6 carries. Malcolm Brown getting 6 in the first quarter of his first start let’s me know how McVay feels about Gurley. I think there is a very very good chance this is Gurley’s last year as a Ram.

I really think McVay thinks he doesn’t need a marquee back to make his offense work.
It tells me Gurley is done ... he might not need one to make it work but it’s better with one .... I hate to say it but Gurley physically isn’t the same

MachS

Hall of Fame
Please name one team who's willing to trade a quality starting offensive lineman.

Houston was just able to land Tunsil for a 1st rounder + more.. I know Trent Williams is available in Washington. Les trades more than any GM in the NFL, he can get a trade done

EasyE

Starter
whiners fumbled into endzone and no challenge....we dodged a bullet there

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just keep watching this game, and you'll be in the dark all on your own.
Yeah that INT really broke my heart.
Lol
I'll be okay even if we dont win.... but I will be fucking rolling when we do... and I'll enjoy knowing I wasn't a total nancy...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Gurley had maybe 1 quarter thru 5 games where he got 6 carries. Malcolm Brown getting 6 in the first quarter of his first start let’s me know how McVay feels about Gurley. I think there is a very very good chance this is Gurley’s last year as a Ram.

I really think McVay thinks he doesn’t need a marquee back to make his offense work.

No. If Gurley were in there, he woulda had those carries. This was the game plan, to run it down their throats, early.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Run the ball on both 1 and 2nd down right now. Keep running on 3rd down if needing 3 or less yards for a first.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone get a good look at that fumble that hit the pylon? Did it go out first???

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Ref looked like he almost cracked a smile when he knew had just let down the niners on that call.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm a total Nacny, I'm cranky as fuck after losing to the Shithawks