49er’s at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think so because we had tie breaker over NO?
Looks like it on that wonderful chart @CGI_Ram posted in the other thread. So as it stands we get Atlanta.

8C76D884-8AE2-432C-9B4E-534C4AACD185_zpsc0s2vfs6.jpg

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Mannion: 20/34 for 169, 0 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 71.8
Rushing
Brown: 14/54
Austin: 4/24
Dunbar: 6/20, TD
Mannion: 2/4
Receiving
Thomas: 3/75
Everett: 3/16
Austin: 3/14
Cooper: 2/30
Reynolds: 2/16
Carrier: 2/10

'9ers
Passing
Garrapolo: 20/33 for 292, 2 TDs, 2 INTs for a PR of 84.4
Rushing
Hyde: 15/90, 2 TDs
Breida: 12/72
Goodwin: 1/10
Garrapolo: 2/-1
Receiving
Kittle: 4/100, TD
Juszczyk: 4/19
Taylor: 2/29
Bourne: 2/28

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I'm not sure we would have won this game even at full strength. Garopalo is amazing, I remember how much I wanted him for the Rams in that draft. University of Buffalo, who'd of thunk it?

wow! we sure see thing differently. gasahole threw 2 int with no pressure on him. I had not seen him before and was afraid he was going to be the second coming of montana now I think he is only average

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Not talking about this game.
He feet are good.
He release is very compact and quick.
He has nice touch.
Competitive to Mannion who has a Frankenstein slow delivery....contributing to him being late on throws.
Mannion has looked best on seem stuff....because he can use his arm strength and not worry so much with touch.
World of difference between the two.

Well, I wasn’t comparing Grabmypole to Mannion as you did.

He was kinda sharp on the scripted plays early and to me, IMO, he fell apart somewhat and impressed me less and less, throwing picks and becoming more and more inaccurate with little pass rush in his face.

I really could care less about his feet or his release if he’s spraying the ball around and throwing INT’s.

I hope the 9ers pay him a ton and lock him up for 8 years, so that when he shoes face Aaron Donald and the first team defense, the Rams kick the shit out of whiners for the next 16 games.

Screw Grabmypole

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Jimmy will be an above average to good QB, but the hype got a bit out of control with him.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It looked like Countess wanted to dislodge a sure catch in the red zone and make a big play with a big hit. Can't do that in today's NFL.
Thanks

Never got a second look at it