49er’s at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
A lot of people were not very unhappy when Saffold got signed by the Raiders...Injury prone, etc....

Being injury prone is an understatement so can't blame people being down on him. I was probably one as I was sick of seeing him injured. But having both of his shoulders fixed is letting us reap the benefits this season. Guy was always a stud though... just bad shoulders and having to deal with the morons he's had around him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Way to go Hager. Dude is having himself a good game too btw, both him and Peterson.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aight Mannion... TD drive here and onside kick and TD and then we'll be... Well, still out of it nevermind.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope McVay puts this in his memory bank for his old buddy next year. Still throwing with a 21 point lead.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
9ers lined up offside on the sack. No flag.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cooper is a good running back who actually has a chance of breaking one.
Unlike Malcolm Brown who is three-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can we paint a big red barn on the back of our receivers uniforms to see if Mannion can hit it ?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Being injury prone is an understatement so can't blame people being down on him. I was probably one as I was sick of seeing him injured. But having both of his shoulders fixed is letting us reap the benefits this season. Guy was always a stud though... just bad shoulders and having to deal with the morons he's had around him.
It was said at the time though that after both shoulders were redone, that they would not be a problem for him anymore. Still, many fans wanted him gone.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Hopefully we have a open competition for backup QB next season between Mannion, Allen, and bring in a rookie too (late round or undrafted guy).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atlanta is in. That game is over.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully we have a open competition for backup QB next season between Mannion, Allen, and bring in a rookie too.
Perhaps. I’m thinking you put Goff in there with the lack of protection Mannion is getting and Goff has a pretty subpar day too. Just sayin’...