PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - Time To Smoke The Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Nice to see Aaron can joke about what triggered Samuel a few years ago. I really wanna see a Rams defender punk him like they did to Gronk earlier this year.

The Rams need to go out and play with a chip on their shoulder. Not going out thinking they're playing a hapless injured whiner team like they did the last 3 games. Post that bodybag comment by Kittle, and the one where Samuel says they're undefeated since he came to the team, and then go out and play mistake free football. Sounds easy enough to do, but it's been a struggle to either get motivated or play mistake free. The Rams have to do it themselves, it doesn't matter that the talking heads favor them, that Vegas has them +4.5 or whatever. The Rams are on their own and they have to exorcise this demon themselves. Don't let this rivalry get any more lopsided in the McVay era. Take the division!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I seriously feel like the Rams are going to take care of business tomorrow and blow them out. 33-13 Rams.
I really feel this is going to be a blowout also.

Fortunate enough to be going.

That stadium is going to R O C K!!!

GO RAMS!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Their secondary was activated from the Covid list so they have no excuses when we beat them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers and their shit fans always got excuses man. :crap:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just got to Anaheim, I'm ready to watch the Rams embarrass the whiners tomorrow. Tailgating with lots of good food and plenty of caffeine. Clinching the division should be a little extra motivation if the team needs it.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I'll be looking for this on the Whiner's sideline tomorrow.
Nothing would improve my outlook like an epic beat down.
But I would accept a come from behind W as well, if that's how the win occurs.
:helmet::shitlogo::beer2:
Niners urinal.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the one hand.....I can see why they won 4/5 games that they have in a row.

Their front 7, safeties are good. OL decent to good, Deebo, Kittle and with a decent QB.

On the other hand.....this team is worse than the Bucs at almost every level. And we handled them with ease this year. Time to explode on this fucking team tomorrow and bring that energy

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah...but do you notice teams have picked up on Stafford locking onto his WRs??? THAT HAS TO GET FIXED!!! It has led easy picks or a short field for the opposition.
That’s nonsense, don’t know what you’re watching but that isn’t happening.

sloramfan

Starter
sorry brother but i disagree..

stafford is one of the best at looking off the receiver he is about to throw to...

go rams

slo

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Expect to see the niners oline and dline blow off the line tomorrow and probably do susceptible stuff all game long.

Deebo and Kittle are so explosive!

They also have a good run game. Just like Father like son they can just plug anybody into that running back role. . . Shanahan.

Shanny seems to know MCvay.

dang

Legend
The good news is the Rams are peaking on defense and are very healthy compared to a couple weeks ago. The bad news is the 49ers are a tough out and have a talented roster. The Rams will win going away if they can win the battle in the trenches and the turnover battle. I’m hoping for a blowout but expecting a dog fight.

oldnotdead

Legend
IMO the biggest concern for the Rams is what version of Stafford they will get. The spot the Niners 10 points with multiple INTs Stafford who is pressing like he must carry the team on his shoulders. Or the calm methodical precision passer that the Rams traded for. If he simply takes what is given or simply throws the pass away if nothing is there, the Rams can win this game. If he comes out pressing to show how he can carry the team, the Rams will be in trouble.

This is why I've been saying, it's up to McVay to reign him in and tell him to quit throwing to receivers that are double and triple covered. So far McVay has not done so. Stafford has a rep of panicking when pressured. So now the OL must contend with multiple blitzes until he proves them wrong. There is no disgrace in simply throwing the ball away if there is nothing there. He must not just hold the ball waiting and hoping someone will break open.

McVay must not go away too early from the run game. Lean on Michel to keep them on schedule. The problem has been if the defense stops one run Sean gets pass-happy and essentially one-dimensional. McVay must be methodical and be willing to dink and dunk along with the run, and the deep strikes will eventually open up.

Yeah, IMO the Rams just can't afford to beat themselves. If they play a clean game they win. The biggest obstacle between the Rams and the Lombardi is themselves.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s nonsense, don’t know what you’re watching but that isn’t happening.

He's not talking about all the great throws he makes. He talking about the pick 6s where the db knows exactly where to go so he catches the ball before it gets to the wr.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He's not talking about all the great throws he makes. He talking about the pick 6s where the db knows exactly where to go so he catches the ball before it gets to the wr.

Good thing he has you to translate for him. That isn’t what happened on all of those. And, last week it was a quick throw for a 2 yard completion going for a first down. They don’t try to look anyone off on those throws, there’s no time for it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good thing he has you to translate for him. That isn’t what happened on all of those. And, last week it was a quick throw for a 2 yard completion going for a first down. They don’t try to look anyone off on those throws, there’s no time for it.

His post didn't need translating. Each pick 6 has been telegraphed.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
The 49ers at Rams matchup on Sunday has more on the line than all of their other games combined since McVay and Shanahan became head coaches in 2017.

The noise about the 49ers at Rams on Sunday is loud and clear.

The 49ers have won 5 games in a row against the Rams dating back to 10/13/2019.

Regardless of how or why, the 49ers 5 game winning streak against the Rams is the narrative leading up to kickoff.

This game will go down in NFC West history regarding playoff seedings with the NFC West Title at stake for Los Angeles.

Reviewing the Rams vs 49ers (Shanahan vs McVay)

McVay got the best of Shanahan in their first 4 meetings with a winning record of 3-1.

Since then, Shanahan has schooled McVay over their last 5 contests.

Shanahan's 49ers vs McVay's Rams since 2017.

la-rams-2020-1.png

VS
san_francisco.png

11/15/2021 Los Angeles Rams 10 @ San Francisco 49ers 31 SF W

11/29/2020 San Francisco 49ers 23 @ Los Angeles Rams 20 SF W

10/18/2020 Los Angeles Rams 16 @ San Francisco 49ers 24 SF W

12/21/2019 Los Angeles Rams 31 @ San Francisco 49ers 34 SF W

10/13/2019 San Francisco 49ers 20 @ Los Angeles Rams 7 SF W

12/30/2018 San Francisco 49ers 32 @ Los Angeles Rams 48 LA W

10/21/2018 Los Angeles Rams 39 @ San Francisco 49ers 10 LA W

12/31/2017 San Francisco 49ers 34 @ Los Angeles Rams 13 SF W

09/21/2017 Los Angeles Rams 41 @ San Francisco 49ers 39 LA W

Last edited:

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Yeah, Agreed.
MS just doesn't see the defender on one play, in another he's just way short with the deep ball, and yet in another, he doesn't expect the two receivers in the same area. That allowed the outside DB to fall back for the easy 6 in the Ravens' game.
The plays weren't all about his eyes being locked in on a receiver.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else down to just throw 6 or 7 wr screens to kupp to give him a head start on the receptions in season record coz I am (semi blue font )