PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - Time To Smoke The Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Easy there....

I didn't say "I liked the option of losing to the 49ers", I said "I liked the leprechaun question". And I think my answer shows how I feel about the niners. I remember what happened in 1999 and I also remember what happened in 1989. Do you? We got beat 30-3 in the NFC Championship Game, won the next year in the first matchup, then lost 17 times in a row before that 99 game. So yeah, I remember.

Yeah - it will be interesting, Don’t like to think about Lossing to any team & even more so the San Jose team.

SC is starting another type of streak like they did on the 90’s as well.I remember that decade & couldn’t watch The Rams at Sports Bars in So Cal. they stunk so bad.I’ve been through the Lossing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, let's say a magical leprechaun from the future offers you 1 SURE Playoff win for the Rams this season, but we would have to take our 6th loss in row to the 49ers ?

A: win vs the 49ers, end the streak and see how we do going forward?
OR
B: a loss vs the 49ers but are guaranteed 1 playoff victory?

I want the Rams to win the SB this year. That's obviously the goal. But getting in the playoffs and getting to the superbowl are very different things.
I don't care too much about playoff wins unless it's at the conference level. Those matter. Adding 1 first round win to our playoffs all-time W/L column doesn't do much for me.

I would want the Rams to beat SF and take their chances going forward. I value this win against our rival over a single 1st round playoff victory I think...
Fuck that leprechaun. He can give me a different wish. We're whooping the 49ers' asses this week without his help.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

RamWoodie

Legend
I get it and you're right.
However, I don't believe it's that Stafford is "panicky". I think he's kinda got the opposite problem... but it's also why he's good... he is simply not afraid to rip it. Even when he should be. It's a big part of his DNA as a passer.
Yeah...but do you notice teams have picked up on Stafford locking onto his WRs??? THAT HAS TO GET FIXED!!! It has led easy picks or a short field for the opposition.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until we beat the niners the Rams will be getting abused by the media. I swear it seems like all of them LOVE the cowboys and hate the Rams. Kind of like a favored child.

The niners injuries and Covid-19 outs are all a smoke show. We are getting Brain Screwed by their coaching staff and media. The niners will be full strength, bet on it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think fans are afraid of the Rams in the playoffs. Lot of shows talking about how the 9ers can beat the Rams like the GMFB show this week.

Rams take care of business and they will get a huge lift for the postseason run. If not it will be a black eye instead. So get it done.

And btw no Akers carries early. Let Michel establish his power game first. I know it is hard for a guy like McVay who covets fast/agile backs. But Michel deserves this IMO.

RamWoodie

Legend
The main thing the Rams need to do defensively is to NOT overpursue on defense. The Niners like to do misdirection running, so the defense has to be disciplined. and not get killed with misdirection plays.

Akers is supposed to play but I wouldn't look to get a lot out of him...we'll see. I would love to see Henderson back out there too. McVay cannot get greedy...take the short pass and make the the Niners come up and tackle and don't forget your TE in the offense

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay's "Urgent Enjoyment" slogan reminds me of the "Mandatory Fun" thing in the military. But he's actually serious. Gotta love it. :laugh3:

AD's demeanor seems to be "can I go practice now????" Suspect they caught him on the way in.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Winning this game would bring me a tremendous amount of joy... and make me feel pretty good about the Rams chances in the playoffs.

There's no team with a clear talent advantage over the Rams. It's simply about getting it done.

I would've said the Bucs had a talent advantage a few weeks ago.. but injuries have brought them back to the pack.

Let's go!!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I seriously feel like the Rams are going to take care of business tomorrow and blow them out. 33-13 Rams.