GAME DAY 49’ers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
How do you start like that after last week's game? You'd think after losing 41-10 to a team that really isn't that good they'd buckle up and show some pride. An easy TD drive for the 49ers. A three and out for us.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
1000004548.gif

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All this talk about the injuries on the OL and receivers, but the defense is becoming the biggest concern.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What fantastic start on both sides. Run looked good. Should ran again

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you start like that after last week's game? You'd think after losing 41-10 to a team that really isn't that good they'd buckle up and show some pride. An easy TD drive for the 49ers. A three and out for us.
Pride be damned. They're too light in the pants and that's just gonna cause issues.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I've been down on our team all week. So far it doesn't look like crow is on the menu tonight.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I gave McVay & Snead a mulligan for 22… stuff happens.
If this team is really THIS BAD… it may be time to have some real conversations about decision making.
If you’re sending an extra second for a guy like Fiske… it needs to be because you expect him to perform and for it to be a playoff team. Overpaying if your roster is lacking? Uh-oh.

dang

Legend
This is why I play fantasy football. Enjoy the game too much to rely on the Rams week in week out for fulfillment.