GAME DAY 49’ers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd give Bosa a big shoulder into the ribs on the first snap. Yes, I'd resort to that to beat the whiners.
Well placed chips by RBs and TEs should irritate that nicely for him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its insane how much a win today would turn around most of our thoughts about the season so far. I know I'd feel a hell of a lot better about spending a shit ton to fly to the game against the Raiders.
Well at least you'll have Vegas. I suggest copious amounts of mind altering drugs. :laugh3:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn nice to have Jimmy G now in that backup role. If protections are terrible in this game then McVay will be able to pull Stafford and move Jimmy around and maybe tap into his ex-shitters hate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd give Bosa a big shoulder into the ribs on the first snap. Yes, I'd resort to that to beat the whiners.

And a jab or two when the refs aren’t looking :cool:.

Sparring Mike Tyson GIF by DAZN

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s going on with Brennan? Is he injured or just the odd man out? Brennan > Neal
Don't think he's been active yet. I'm sure his time is coming. Hard to think he can't help us in rotation.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
62% of stadium filled with Niner shits so no great home field advantage. So let’s make them go home heartbroken! GO RAMS!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
better than playing there, that's still an advantage. It is 62.391450 by the way