2nd Training Camp Practice News, and Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
An NFL reporter said the same thing.

One reason I'm not a fan of so much access, people love to report incorrect information just for the following...Similar to politics.

Last edited:

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Thanks again guys.... great job.... two days in a row....;)

Go Rams....... ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would be rookie Jabriel Washington, rookie, Alabama.

View: https://twitter.com/southbndsuarez/status/759911507870179329

I'm about to go on another mini-rant here, but fuck any fan who boos Goff during his rookie training camp. We don't need shitty fans like them rooting for this team. They can go root for the 49ers. Go take your bandwagon douchebag ass elsewhere. Goff is a Ram. This is our team. You don't boo him. And the same goes for any other rookie working their ass off to make this squad. Fuck those people.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm about to go on another mini-rant here, but freak any fan who boos Goff during his rookie training camp. We don't need crappy fans like them rooting for this team. They can go root for the 49ers. Go take your bandwagon douchebag ass elsewhere. Goff is a Ram. This is our team. You don't boo him. And the same goes for any other rookie working their ass off to make this squad. freak those people.
I have to agree

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm about to go on another mini-rant here, but freak any fan who boos Goff during his rookie training camp. We don't need crappy fans like them rooting for this team. They can go root for the 49ers. Go take your bandwagon douchebag ass elsewhere. Goff is a Ram. This is our team. You don't boo him. And the same goes for any other rookie working their ass off to make this squad. freak those people.

While I concur with your assessment counselor, the first amendment protects their right to free speech, but to me booing Goff is like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
What's the point at booing during a practice anyway?

"One of my team's players made a play against another one of my team's players! Fuck both of those guys for some reason!"

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm wit ya....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's a question for fans from the Lou...Is DMarco Farr still working in St Louis? I saw Jim Thomas asking questions yesterday and I know he's in LA to wrap up the Rams departure from St Louis....What about Farr? I would seriously love his enthusiasm and knowledge about the Rams on 710 ESPN

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Just checked TST's coverage of the injury. Garbage.
Look ... I like most of the guys who write for them but ..... they really need to learn they are NOT "professional journalists". It's like a grand Twitter party .... mostly snide comments, jumping the gun news and for the most part .. .truly lacking substance. I think JT should be writing for them ... except ... he and Balzar are always late to the party on REAL news .....

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Look ... I like most of the guys who write for them but ..... they really need to learn they are NOT "professional journalists". It's like a grand Twitter party .... mostly snide comments, jumping the gun news and for the most part .. .truly lacking substance. I think JT should be writing for them ... except ... he and Balzar are always late to the party on REAL news .....

Used to check TST a lot but the constant pessimism and cynicism is exhausting. Now they are making Tavon cramping up to be an indictment of his entire career.

I remember RVB used to write there and got tons of shit for constant negatively but once he left I thought that it would go away, but seems 3K is willing to pick up the slack. BTW the "Just Todd Gurley" nickname sucks.

The twitter feed seems less news and more cracking jokes about how the team is going nowhere fast with its underachieving players and staff.

A critical view point is welcome, but constantly dumping on the organization gets tiresome.

Chomping at the bit to make an article about Tavon's injury that basically amounted to "He might be dead or maybe he's just taking a nap, we don't know but start panicking" and then falling back to making jokes at his expense is just trash.

Went on a bit of a rant there.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Used to check TST a lot but the constant pessimism and cynicism is exhausting. Now they are making Tavon cramping up to be an indictment of his entire career.

I remember RVB used to write there and got tons of crap for constant negatively but once he left I thought that it would go away, but seems 3K is willing to pick up the slack. BTW the "Just Todd Gurley" nickname sucks.

The twitter feed seems less news and more cracking jokes about how the team is going nowhere fast with its underachieving players and staff.

A critical view point is welcome, but constantly dumping on the organization gets tiresome.

Chomping at the bit to make an article about Tavon's injury that basically amounted to "He might be dead or maybe he's just taking a nap, we don't know but start panicking" and then falling back to making jokes at his expense is just trash.

Went on a bit of a rant there.
I totally agree with you. Ram's Twitter-verse has totally gotten on my nerves. It's like they try and out-do each other with the snide comments..... kinda like I picture and wringing/high-fives and long drags on a cigarette after each of their posts......sad really ... to call that being a "fan"....

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack