OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn Jaguars, it’s like there’s money itching in Khan’s pockets. First a bad extension for Lawrence (his numbers weren’t great) and then an extension for a CB that I’ve never heard of that they’re paying top dollar.
They're drafting well and people actually seem to want to play there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Money is always a good motivator. I’m still unsold on Lawrence.
Drafting players that are worth the money is always important. And any team can pay them these guys chose to stay there. Jalen Ramsey wasn't too long ago now. Same owner different coach different direction of the franchise.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And I had hopes that he would be a good back-up for us

Boy was I wrong.

Apparently - and this is according to a lot of the players who know him, I think Whitworth said something about him anonymously donating a lot of his time to homeless food pantries as well - Anchrum is a fantastic person who always gives back. You want nothing but the best for those players, even if they don't make it. Mardy Gilyard was another one like that (what he did for the kid he accidentally ran into and his whole backstory).

You always want those guys to kick ass and take names in the pros, and there's no shame in wanting to think that they're going to be awesome for us.

Yes, I had high hopes for Anchrum myself because you always have high hopes for the people you like. I have zero ill will toward him and wish him the best.