OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Apparently Mahomes has only earned $136m since entering the league. Man he's looking after the chiefs.

Meanwhile Kirk cousins is the king of signing big contracts without winning much of anything really.

Let’s not forget about Sam Bradford.
I know he didn’t make as much as cousins, but he won a lot fewer games.

Psycho_X

Legend
And that end will be sometime in the next 6 or 7 months.
I give it to Halloween. They play Whiners coming off their bye week on October 27th and I think they'll be 2-4 and Jerry gives him winning the Whiners game to not get fired. Canned October 28th. My bold prediction of the offseason I guess.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hesitant to put anything about Goff after the last clusterfuck happened in his contract thread but I'll just sneak it in here. Well, until someone decides to make their own thread anyway.

Anyhoo, gratz to bagging this chick.

View: https://x.com/TMZ/status/1805262813725655480

Detroit Lions QB Jared Goff continues epic year, marries model Christen Harper
Ahmad Garnett

Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff married his fiancée, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Christen Harper, at the Ojai Valley Inn in Ojai, California, on Saturday. The couple has been engaged since 2022, and has been together since meeting on a dating app in 2019.

Goff, 29, is coming off a fantastic season for the Lions. He had the second-most passing yards in the NFL with 4,575, and was fourth in passing touchdowns with 30.

In May, he signed a four-year contract extension worth $212 million, with $170 million guaranteed.

"Blessed," Goff wrote in May in an Instagram post about signing his new deal. "Fired up to continue to play for this city and the greatest fans in the world! Appreciate all the love I've received this past week."

Goff was not the only one garnering accomplishments before the marriage: Harper was named 2022 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie of the Year.

Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (16) walks off the field after practice during OTAs at Detroit Lions headquarters and training facility in Allen Park on Thursday, May 30, 2024.
Goff and the Lions have been the talk of the city and the NFL, after a 12-5 regular season in 2023, winning two playoff games and coming within a few plays of going to their first-ever Super Bowl.

"Jared Goff" chants have been shouted across town at Red Wings games, Pistons games, grocery stores and at the NFL draft in Detroit in late April.

Lions training camp begins in late July, and fans are ready to see what the Lions can do in the 2024 campaign which has them with a Super Bowl in mind.

Tano

Legend
Hesitant to put anything about Goff after the last clusterfuck happened in his contract thread but I'll just sneak it in here. Well, until someone decides to make their own thread anyway.

Anyhoo, gratz to bagging this chick.

View: https://x.com/TMZ/status/1805262813725655480

Detroit Lions QB Jared Goff continues epic year, marries model Christen Harper
Ahmad Garnett

Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff married his fiancée, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Christen Harper, at the Ojai Valley Inn in Ojai, California, on Saturday. The couple has been engaged since 2022, and has been together since meeting on a dating app in 2019.

Goff, 29, is coming off a fantastic season for the Lions. He had the second-most passing yards in the NFL with 4,575, and was fourth in passing touchdowns with 30.

In May, he signed a four-year contract extension worth $212 million, with $170 million guaranteed.

"Blessed," Goff wrote in May in an Instagram post about signing his new deal. "Fired up to continue to play for this city and the greatest fans in the world! Appreciate all the love I've received this past week."

Goff was not the only one garnering accomplishments before the marriage: Harper was named 2022 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie of the Year.

Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (16) walks off the field after practice during OTAs at Detroit Lions headquarters and training facility in Allen Park on Thursday, May 30, 2024.
Goff and the Lions have been the talk of the city and the NFL, after a 12-5 regular season in 2023, winning two playoff games and coming within a few plays of going to their first-ever Super Bowl.

"Jared Goff" chants have been shouted across town at Red Wings games, Pistons games, grocery stores and at the NFL draft in Detroit in late April.

Lions training camp begins in late July, and fans are ready to see what the Lions can do in the 2024 campaign which has them with a Super Bowl in mind.

It was just a matter of time where she demanded to get married after McVay married his girlfriend.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am very happy for Jared Goff. The guy is a class act.

Agreed. I've got nothing against him; it just didn't work out with us, and he's grown into his own as an elite quarterback.

Hope for a long happy marriage with him and his lady.