OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
James Rodney Richard! One of my favorite players from years gone by.
So not this guy then.
1717985921747.png

Tano

Legend
James Rodney Richard! One of my favorite players from years gone by.
He destroyed the Dodgers. One of the few games they won against him was when Rick Rhoden hit a homer to win the game 1 - 0

That's right, the pitcher had to win the game entirely by himself.

Kershaw repeated that feat in one of his games against the Giants.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The 2017 playoff loss kind of cemented his place in Rams lore for the wrong reason but the guy made a nice career out of being a return man.

He lasted a fairly long time but, as I recall, the 2017 season was his only really productive year as a returner.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He destroyed the Dodgers. One of the few games they won against him was when Rick Rhoden hit a homer to win the game 1 - 0

That whole "James Rodney" stuff is screwing me up! I always knew and remembered him as JR Richards. If I remember correctly, he was coupled with Nolan Ryan on the Astros. I watched that game when Rhoden hit the homerun to win the game. I used to love the Dodgers so much back then.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Nomo pitched an entire shut out one night, where he also hit a home run.
The Dodgers won 1-0 that night.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who will be the top QB in this draft?

Surprise NFL Rookie QB Stuns with Exceptional Accuracy in Off-Season Practices​

When it comes to quarterback classes in the NFL, the 2024 class may be one of the most talented we've seen in a long time. A total of six passers were selected in the first round of the 2024 NFL Draft, almost all of whom are expected to start for their respective teams right away.

While many are watching the likes of Caleb Williams and Jayden Daniels to see what they can do as rookies, there is another first-year NFL QB who has been turning heads early on in mini-camp practices over the past week.

That QB is Denver Broncos rookie Bo Nix, who was selected with the No. 12 overall pick from the Oregon Ducks.

Mandatory minicamp started for Denver on Tuesday, and early reports from Nix were incredibly impressive.

View: https://x.com/zacstevensdnvr/status/1800607441165692980?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

It's not at all surprising that Nix is seeing his accuracy translate to the NFL, as he broke the college football record for completion percentage in a single season last year, completing 77.4% of his passes with the Ducks.

While there are some expectations that Nix will win the starting job in Denver, he does have to beat former New York Jets QB Zach Wilson in order to get the top spot on the depth chart.

Tano

Legend
While there are some expectations that Nix will win the starting job in Denver, he does have to beat former New York Jets QB Zach Wilson in order to get the top spot on the depth chart.
Like that is going to be difficult

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While there are some expectations that Nix will win the starting job in Denver, he does have to beat former New York Jets QB Zach Wilson, and keep him away from his mom in order to get the top spot on the depth chart.
Fixed

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I want Aaron Rodgers to fail. So much so, I won't even consider drafting him on my fantasy team.

Just don't like the guy.