OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
1718130487828.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

That is a Beautiful Stat.

It's great to be a consistent-winner and top-tier-team but to be THAT Close to a Lombardi Trophy, and always come-up short is just Brutal.

That was the Rams from 1973 through 1980. One of the best teams in the NFL every season for 8 straight years. A playoff team every year ... when fewer teams made the playoffs. But 1-5 in NFC Championship Games; and 0-1 in their lone Super Bowl. Fucking Brutal!.

And the 49ers past 13 years has been similarly brutal, with three distinct stretches.
2011-2013 ... top-tier-team for three years ... 36 wins! ... 1-2 in the NFC Championship ... 0-1 in the Super Bowl
2014-2018 ... lousy team for five seasons ... 25 total wins ... 5-per-season ... no playoff appearances
2019-2023 ... top-tier again but for one terrible, injury filled season ... 48 total wins in the other four seasons
... 2-2 in the NFC Championship ... 0-2 in the Super Bowl.

Those are some Beautiful Stats!

dang

Legend
I disagree. The can and should be cursed more.
How’s this for a 69er curse…

FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK everyone and everything to do with the 69ers. Their golden age is over. Now they are nothing more than a talented bunch of undisciplined pieces of shit that can’t pull it together when it counts. So yeah - FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK them!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Travis Kelce says he thoroughly enjoys cooking with Taylor Swift and wants to keep their favorite dishes 'personal'":not:

I "'personally' can't wait for them to thoroughly just go away.

Tano

Legend
"Travis Kelce says he thoroughly enjoys cooking with Taylor Swift and wants to keep their favorite dishes 'personal'":not:

I "'personally' can't wait for them to thoroughly just go away.
Unfortunately, it won't go away any time soon unless they decide to break up.

I have a hard time watching any KC game now since they always pan to either Kelce or Taylor during the game. :sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Unfortunately, it won't go away any time soon unless they decide to break up.
That is incorrect. You know the Kelce break up song will quickly follow.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Normally I would say Kelce will be cheating on her very soon. But why not get married and/or have a kid with her first? She would have to pay HIM alimony and that kid would be one rich MF'er -lol.

Tano

Legend
Normally I would say Kelce will be cheating on her very soon. But why not get married and/or have a kid with her first? She would have to pay HIM alimony and that kid would be one rich MF'er -lol.
But but it's true love

this is true love GIF

The Princess Bride Book GIF by Disney+

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He distinctly said to blave.

@CGI_Ram can we get larger file sizes for attaching? I can’t post the classic Billy Crystal line. Thanks