OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He distinctly said to blave.

@CGI_Ram can we get larger file sizes for attaching? I can’t post the classic Billy Crystal line. Thanks
I recently resized the server. We have ran out of disk space 2x in the last six months.

Each time our monthly costs have gone up. We’ve tuned some things, and we’re good for a bit size-wise but I need members to size their images down. Helps keep costs down, image resolution only as good as necessary. Something under 200K works for most things here. Sized 500 x 500.

Here is a free and very good tool. Easy and fast, particularly if you are only doing one image.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Unfortunately, it won't go away any time soon unless they decide to break up.

I have a hard time watching any KC game now since they always pan to either Kelce or Taylor during the game. :sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2::sick2:
The romance was a boost for NFL Ratings. Camera showing her reaction every time he makes a play. And Kelce's team wins the Superbowl. They're able to show her image all the way to the last game. Coincidence?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The romance was a boost for NFL Ratings. Camera showing her reaction every time he makes a play. And Kelce's team wins the Superbowl. They're able to show her image all the way to the last game. Coincidence?
I mean - what are the chances that KC - a team that already had won a couple of Super Bowls and had the best QB in his prime - would win another?

dang

Legend
Football gods having fun with the 69ers

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ya maybe. But I think it's much, much worse than that. Her "entourage" is alarming. And her effect on Kelce & the Mahomes' is disturbing. Not a fan of her anymore, just like many other stars & starlets who've gone "dark".

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMG_9426.jpeg

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ya maybe. But I think it's much, much worse than that. Her "entourage" is alarming. And her effect on Kelce & the Mahomes' is disturbing. Not a fan of her anymore, just like many other stars & starlets who've gone "dark".
if anyone wants to know more, please dm me, I really don't want this thread going sideways.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I saw the video its legit. At least the running away naked part. Haha. Maybe she had a weiner.

That's along the same lines (kind of) of what I was thinking.

What if he started running BEFORE any services were rendered. I can think of a bunch of crazy reasons for THAT to have been the actual reason from the Fleeing and Eluding.

LOL

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
For context, the Bills are apparently sponsoring a gay football team or league in Buffalo... not that there is anything wrong with that. However...this is a good point to be made.
1000003898.jpg