OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Taylor Swift worships Bill Belichick?
Shooting Star GIF

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We now know what Sean McVay was doing way before he became the Rams hc. He was a movie actor. The lead of the tintin movie.

1720847754329.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fun - or scary, depending how you look at it - animal fact: dolphins actually do rape, torture, and kill porpoises for no reason other than shits and giggles.

Higher intelligence = higher capacity for cruelty.

Sounds like you have some stories to tell.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sounds like you have some stories to tell.

More like I've looked up animal facts since I was a little kid (grandmother worked at the St. Louis Zoo and brought in animals for my second-grade class, I had a lot of giant books with various animals being talked about, etc.)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
More like I've looked up animal facts since I was a little kid (grandmother worked at the St. Louis Zoo and brought in animals for my second-grade class, I had a lot of giant books with various animals being talked about, etc.)
As did I. I once had a very worried walrus. Life changing.

1721175833025.jpeg

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Me too wanted to be a veterinarian growing up. They can also rape humans, has happened. Dolphins.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fun - or scary, depending how you look at it - animal fact: dolphins actually do rape, torture, and kill porpoises for no reason other than shits and giggles.

Higher intelligence = higher capacity for cruelty.

Me too wanted to be a veterinarian growing up. They can also rape humans, has happened. Dolphins.

Dolphins are out of control horny. It's crazy.

Yes... they have actually raped humans too. Sounds nutz, but it's true.

I didn't get raped by one, but I was assaulted. So I have experienced how crazed they are first hand. There's a place down in Marathon (one of the islands in the Keys) called the Dolphin Research Center. They offer a dolphin experience that is very hard to find. Unlike the common dolphin experiences that allow people to stand in the water with them and maybe pet and touch a dolphin... they have a dolphin encounter that allows a person to grab ahold of the dorsal fins of 2 dolphins and then they pull you around like you're skiing. One dolphin on each side of you and you have a dorsal fin in each hand. They pull you ass around fast and it's like you're body surfing.

Well, only one of the dolphins was following instructions when I took a turn. The other apparently took a liking to me. Instead of offering the dorsal fin to me, it decided to start biting at my feet and leg. They bite other dolphins they are attracted to is what the trainer was telling me. So I got pulled around by one dolphin while the other was completely disobeying the trainer and nibbled at me like a freak. The trainers were shocked by this because they said this dolphin had never done that before. I never thought to ask if the fucker was male or female. I can tell you this... they are huge and powerful... and at least one of them has the hots for me. LOL

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I didn't get raped by one, but I was assaulted. So I have experienced how crazed they are first hand. There's a place down in Marathon (one of the islands in the Keys) called the Dolphin Research Center. They offer a dolphin experience that is very hard to find. Unlike the common dolphin experiences that allow people to stand in the water with them and maybe pet and touch a dolphin... they have a dolphin encounter that allows a person to grab ahold of the dorsal fins of 2 dolphins and then they pull you around like you're skiing. One dolphin on each side of you and you have a dorsal fin in each hand. They pull you ass around fast and it's like you're body surfing.

Well, only one of the dolphins was following instructions when I took a turn. The other apparently took a liking to me. Instead of offering the dorsal fin to me, it decided to start biting at my feet and leg. They bite other dolphins they are attracted to is what the trainer was telling me. So I got pulled around by one dolphin while the other was completely disobeying the trainer and nibbled at me like a freak. The trainers were shocked by this because they said this dolphin had never done that before. I never thought to ask if the fucker was male or female. I can tell you this... they are huge and powerful... and at least one of them has the hots for me. LOL
lol.
Only you, man

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan

:emergency: ROD TOP 10 POST :emergency: