OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't agree with your take Merlin. Getting sucker punched makes you a pussy?
And you laughed at their non-reaction? Not everyone is raised "streetwise" Fucker is lucky he didn't pull that shit on me or someone who came from my neighborhood or he'd be dead or in a hospital.
Guy deserves more than jail. He needs a major ass whooping.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Oh Jesus Christ. Two on one is a big advantage. Unless one of those two gets dropped quickly. If that dude had managed to simply tie him up a bit his buddy would have ensured the big dude got embarrassed. Guess I was sharing my disappointment that didn't happen.
A big guy picking out the weakest guys to start a fight with is all I saw. I doubt either of those guys ever threw a punch in their entire life. But that’s how guys like that work isn’t it?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh Jesus Christ. Two on one is a big advantage. Unless one of those two gets dropped quickly. If that dude had managed to simply tie him up a bit his buddy would have ensured the big dude got embarrassed. Guess I was sharing my disappointment that didn't happen.
They were on the street at the same time. Do you even know they were together? At what point in that 10 second clip did you figure they had the time or wherewithall to form a pact of some sort? You simply shouldn't have to expect that kind of behavior.

Would they have been able to take him 2 on 1? Maybe. Certainly not if they are not the fighting type and this douche does this kind of shit quite often or has thought it through. I suspect he digs this kind of shit and they don't.

Would I have at least tried to make him pay? Certainly. Should they have fought back? Not if they felt they'd only pay more if they engaged someone clearly being a violent nut bag. In this case, two on one is anything but a big advantage. You have zero idea of what this douche is capable of if he's going to pull this shit to begin with. And what? While the other dude is scrambling for his life, you're going to jump some 250 lb dickhead with your 160lb frame? Fucking assanine.

Hell. I've been in lots of fights in my 62 years. I've had guys try to sucker punch me. But in those cases, there was a hint at least of what was coming. These guys had no clue at all. Nor should they have.

What you should wish would have happened is that someone else would have seen it and thumped the punk. Or maybe a few would have given him a little lesson.

These guys need to hand in their man card? I can almost guarantee you they conduct themselves on a daily basis more like real men than this douche.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hell. I've been in lots of fights in my 62 years. I've had guys try to sucker punch me. But in those cases, there was a hint at least of what was coming. These guys had no clue at all. Nor should they have.
Please. You could see this asshat coming a mile away. The belligerent walk, him landing that shitty kick on the dude first. But hey, this won't be the first time I've had a take that most here don't agree with. Or that you disagree with. Not sweating it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please. You could see this asshat coming a mile away. The belligerent walk, him landing that shitty kick on the dude first. But hey, this won't be the first time I've had a take that most here don't agree with. Or that you disagree with. Not sweating it.
Step into my sauna....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Merlin, there's no excuse for what this guy did (his team won, and he was picking on fans of the team who lost, which, to me, makes it doubly more egregious), and the two guys he suckerpunched had no chance; why should they expect a suckerpunch from an opposing fan whose team won?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The guy on the left knew it was coming. And took evasive action when the first punch was thrown. The other guy seemed to just freeze and didn't know what to do. I think this was his first encounter with such aggressive behaviour coming towards him. I'm guessing next time he will be ducking.