GAME DAY 2023 Preseason Game 1 - Rams at Renters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kobie with some pressure there to flush Stick out of the pocket

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
From this short sample size the secondary doesn't look bad at all. Seems like some nice open field tackles and they're pretty sticky in coverage. The pass rush isn't there though. I hope Raheem is just going vanilla and not showing the things he wants to do with the pass rush. Because AD's gonna be triple teamed all year if this is what our front 7 is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for trying Hobgoblin and Tano.....Both options prompt me to sign up for stuff.... I guess I'll wait for YouTube

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tired of Rypien already. Dude is not helping things.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I know it's just a couple series but not impressed with Rypien at all yet
Yep. Difference in this game is two reads/throws he couldn't make.

Tano

Legend
Thanks for trying Hobgoblin and Tano.....Both options prompt me to sign up for stuff.... I guess I'll wait for YouTube
You don't need to sign up for stuff

You have to click the x in the upper right corner usually of the pop up Usually have to do it 2 or 3 times

I have something turned on my internet browser though that doesn't allow those pop ups to come up

And I have no idea what I did lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rypien is pretty uninspiring. Hate seeing a prayer throw on 3rd and short.

Q729

Legend
That sucks. I tried out the first one and it worked without a hitch just hitting the play button. Maybe an adblocker would help.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
This D line is putrid. No push, no locking down the edge

Tano

Legend
That sucks. I tried out the first one and it worked without a hitch just hitting the play button. Maybe an adblocker would help.
Yeah I think you need to turn on the adblocker option in the browser - not sure where it is

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
This D line needs to show something because when we play teams like the Whiners and Shecocks, they are going to make it a point to run the ball.

Tano

Legend
This is in Firefox

1691890958681.png