GAME DAY 2023 Preseason Game 1 - Rams at Renters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Finally getting to see So Fi. Taking my grand-nephew,11, after giving him multiple "wedgie's he's still a Charger fan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally getting to see So Fi. Taking my grand-nephew,11, after giving him multiple "wedgie's he's still a Charger fan.
Congrats! I would love to see SoFi, as well as watch a Rams game there but the walk looks daunting for me right now

WestCoastRam

Legend
These preseason games are really highlight how bad oline depth is across the league.

If Jackson and Noteboom stay healthy, and we keep both Allen and Shelton, our depth seems light years ahead of last year and top half of the league (just depth, that is). Between those four, we will have two utility players that between them can play all the line positions.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I cleaned up my Rams Room / man cave / home office, stocked the beer fridge and filled up the propane tank for burgers. I guess I'm set. Lets Go Rams!!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This shitty philly/bmore game is plodding... I may have to find a stream.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't really watch preseason of other teams. It's tough enough just watching my own team, have to care about the depth chart to enjoy it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can't really watch preseason of other teams. It's tough enough just watching my own team, have to care about the depth chart to enjoy it.

Preseason is just good for seeing football on tv again. I do like watching other teams to find potential rookies for fantasy football purposes tho.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Preseason is just good for seeing football on tv again. I do like watching other teams to find potential rookies for fantasy football purposes tho.
I don't think this preseason game will show in Kansas...

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I just glanced at the cbs sports site.
B. Young is listed on the PUP list! Week 2 is his expected return.
Did I miss something? Is this correct info?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
This shitty philly/bmore game is plodding... I may have to find a stream.

I am watching ESPN downunder waiting for RamsvChargers and watching lacrosse .. Waterdogs v Atlas … have no idea what is going on ?

:dizzy:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The good new is, the local channels here in central California show all preseason Rams games. In fact, tonight's game is on two channels. The bad news is, when the regular season starts then its all about the whiners. I have to hope they aren't playing at the same time the Rams are if I want a chance to watch the Rams.