GAME DAY 2023 Preseason Game 1 - Rams at Renters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Stetson with a rough first drive as a Rookie.. SHOULD'VE been picked a few times but finished with a TD! AND frankly, the ball before in the back of the end zone was a beaut!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stetson with a rough first drive as a Rookie.. SHOULD'VE been picked a few times but finished with a TD! AND frankly, the ball before in the back of the end zone was a beaut!
*Changes Georgia QB avatar ~ Otto

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Two good throws by Bennett just before halftime. The sideline route in the endzone was on the money. The throw to Nacua was nice too. Also I like that they put Bennett in early. Let's him get into the flow of the game, coach him up at halftime, and he should be ready to go. I don't care that he threw what should have been two pick sixes from midfield and an INT in the redzone, preseason is for getting work which he needs a lot of. Just show improvement second half and I'll be happy.

OL looks dicey as hell. Not a surprise. More rollouts second half I'm guessing. Will give them cred that they've looked better with Bennett back there. We'll see if they can close it out strong.

DL looks weak as hell. Not a surprise. Long way to go with that unit. Hoping they step up second half.

Still enjoying the game, feels good to see the boys out there getting some real snaps. If the front can put some heat on the Chargers QB maybe we see some good plays by the secondary in the second half.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pula needs to come out.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So far Bennett having ups and downs but at least showing flashes. He's way better than Rypien. Nacua living up to the hype. If this kid keeps showing up, some other WRs like Tutu and maybe even Jefferson going to cede snaps to this young fella.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a rookie and its pre-season. I'm so used to the Rams offense sucking eggs in the 1st half of pre-season games, so Im thrilled by this

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It’s gonna be a long, interesting year. Gonna need some patience with this young group. Even if things go well, I think we’re looking at a high draft pick. It will make the draft fun next spring.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Also, the 2nd team OL looks bigger to me. I know they are playing against different competition, but they look more anchored. Mclendon...my goodness.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Also, the 2nd team OL looks bigger to me. I know they are playing against different competition, but they look more anchored. Mclendon...my goodness.
McClendon is light years better than Bruss no matter where you stick him. Reminds me bit of Saffold

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fire #26. Dude did an ole instead of tackling the dude prior to the 1st down