GAME DAY 2023 Preseason Game 1 - Rams at Renters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This line combo looks better with run blocking. Which will make pass blocking easier if the defense is focusing more on the run.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Puka: *jukes defender out of his shoes

Commentator: "OHHH the defender was right on his hip"
You must be watching the charger feed also. I cant stand Fouts as a commentator, he is such a homer.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In college that run by Bennett woulda been a TD. NFL guys are harder to outrun.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure what the penalty was. Bennett has a lot to learn. Rookie QBs, fellas lol.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If that TD woulda held it would be all Rivers. He really wanted that goal line. Called back but I like the toughness.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@RamBall , we're in Seattle getting ready for our cruise. Do you have a link to a stream so I can watch our Rams?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tis the time to work out the nerves and find out who the NFL players are. Tis the preseason.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
@RamBall , we're in Seattle getting ready for our cruise. Do you have a link to a stream so I can watch our Rams?
I wish I did, all my bookmarked sites are shut down. The ones on previous pages of this thread didnt work for me either. Enjoy your cruise, the Rams will be ready to entertain when you return home.