OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Odell Beckham’s workout​

CBS Sports reports the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens were represented at the workout. He later added that the Jets also were present.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Legal tampering starts in less than an hour. Should be fun for everyone else.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’m excited to see what high priced guys will be cut for salary cap purposes in coming years ;)

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Looks like G-String going to the Raiders. Good riddance. Really hoping for a huge offer to Mayfield from the Bucs. Get us a 3rd round comp!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rumor now is that the Renters are looking to facilitate a trade of Ekler. He's only due 6/mil next season. I bet McVay would love to have a weapon like that and it likely only takes draft picks.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
The rumor now is that the Renters are looking to facilitate a trade of Ekler. He's only due 6/mil next season. I bet McVay would love to have a weapon like that and it likely only takes draft picks.
With what cap space? Lol. I'd love Ekeler but with pennies for cap space it wouldn't be wise.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When it’s all said and done, I STILL want the Rams to draft a TE (Higbee’s eventual replacement) this year. This draft is loaded with them and Long should not dissuade the Rams from snagging one.
Yeah I know. Let a guy dream...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How TF are the whiners affording to sign the best defensive free agent on the market Hargrave?

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Broncos just signed that 49er OL Mike M

Status
Not open for further replies.