OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lookit that young bastid move out there woooo!
~ Ol' Petey
His mind is sharp & yes he gets after it!! He admits he got out coached against Sean Mcvay.

As far as The Rams go Cam Akers really needs to know he doesn’t have much value on the trading block.It’s always going to be WE not ME & he hasn’t earned the right to start.
—Don’t think he would have been to much apart of the game plan against the 9ers. They have one of the best run defenses in the NFL

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams added DL Cory Durden to their Practice Squad. Rookie UDFA had been with Lions in Pre-season.

Freeman and Trammel back to the PS which (per the Rams' site) is back at the max of 16 players.

From my count, they are only carrying 51 players on the active roster; and that includes Akers.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@mods so sometimes twitter links have twitter.com and sometimes they're x.com. When it's the x.com the links don't seem to paste into posts anymore. I tried changing it to twitter.com but that didn't work. Idk, twitter is a bit Ftarded now since Elon decided to screw around with it needlessly.
I need to add a software update but it is not playing nice. Twitter is free speech so it’s worth the headache. I will get it fixed.

In the meantime paste your copied link, and before posting… replace the “x” with “twitter”. It will render then.

I will get this fixed. I appreciate the patience.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rams added DL Cory Durden to their Practice Squad. Rookie UDFA had been with Lions in Pre-season.

Freeman and Trammel back to the PS which (per the Rams' site) is back at the max of 16 players.

From my count, they are only carrying 51 players on the active roster; and that includes Akers.
McVay is using the PS, active 53, and GameDay 48 like a Master this year. Moving pieces every week.

Psycho_X

Legend
I need to add a software update but it is not playing nice. Twitter is free speech so it’s worth the headache. I will get it fixed.

In the meantime paste your copied link, and before posting… replace the “x” with “twitter”. It will render then.

I will get this fixed. I appreciate the patience.
Yeah figured it would take some updating. I did try the replace x with twitter thing the first time it did it for me and it still showed up as just a link so I changed it back but maybe I needed to refresh first for it to take effect. Either way, thanks for update.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
See where the Rams released that PK/P signed to their Practice Squad last week.

So the PS now has 15 players (sixteen is the max); and, as far as I can tell, there are just 51 players on their 53-man roster ... and ... that includes Akers.

Now if we can simply get the Cowboys to release Parsons, the Bengals to release Chase and the Jets to drop that BUM Gardner, the Rams have the roster space for all three!

That was a was a very enjoyable fantasy. I am going over to the Boobie and Booty threads now.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Rams release Logan Bruss, Robert Rochell and Tyler Johnson​

That's an old article. And hell, Tyler Johnson could make an appearance on the roster, now that we're down to 50. (Please do it, Rams, please fucking do it, for the sake of my sanity.)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Status
Not open for further replies.