OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hunter only carries a 5 mill base salary and would cost the Vikings an 18 mill dead cap hit.
If they’re willing to take a 12mill + hit just to get rid of him that would say something
I read 19 million from his restructure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now this is who we should go after. I get Cam is on the roster but this dude is a stud. Sadly my balls tingling haven't been on point lately lol....guess im just excited hahaha
Are we going to pay him? He's only 24 but paying a RB? I get the guys got skills just not sure that's the way McSnead will go.

dang

Legend
Are we going to pay him? He's only 24 but paying a RB? I get the guys got skills just not sure that's the way McSnead will go.
If Taylor is fully recovered he’s a 1500+ yard rusher/12TD back but I don’t see the Rams spending $$$ on a RB either.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We have the future cap plus he's young with no huge injury history. I get the question about it however. I'm not sure McSnead would go that route either but he's definitely a good weapon and an elite running back. I'm sure McVay is licking his chops tho lol. Taylor has proven he's legit. We are still waiting for Cam to show us one good year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have the future cap plus he's young with no huge injury history. I get the question about it however. I'm not sure McSnead would go that route either but he's definitely a good weapon and an elite running back. I'm sure McVay is licking his chops tho lol. Taylor has proven he's legit. We are still waiting for Cam to show us one good year.
Ankle injury on a power back like him to me is a red flag.

I agree it would be fun to see him or a back like him on the Rams, just can't see them paying Taylor.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ankle injury on a power back like him to me is a red flag.

I agree it would be fun to see him or a back like him on the Rams, just can't see them paying Taylor.
Gotta disagree on the red flag as it was associated with a high ankle sprain unlike an Achilles with Cam. If we are truly favoring an explosive offensive over having a great defense, than Taylor makes us way better. He's got receiving chops as well. Not saying we are going to add him, but he'd be a legit add and would make our offense harder to defend. Question is what do the Colts want in a trade and what is Taylor looking for in a contract?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta disagree on the red flag as it was associated with a high ankle sprain unlike an Achilles with Cam. If we are truly favoring an explosive offensive over having a great defense, than Taylor makes us way better. He's got receiving chops as well. Not saying we are going to add him, but he'd be a legit add and would make our offense harder to defend. Question is what do the Colts want in a trade and what is Taylor looking for in a contract?
Lower body injuries especially knee and ankle injuries historically have been a problem for RB's.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If Taylor is fully recovered he’s a 1500+ yard rusher/12TD back but I don’t see the Rams spending $$$ on a RB either.
Yeah that's the issue for sure. He wants to get paid. Wouldn't surprise me if we stayed away but part of me says kick the tires to see if it is reasonably possible. If he wants the moon, then no thanks.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lower body injuries especially knee and ankle injuries historically have been a problem for RB's.
True, but it isn't a major one. I mean honestly, we can say that about all running backs given the amount of punishment they take. Let's just say I see Taylor holding up better than Cam, but it all depends on what Taylor wants as to what teams will actually be interested. I think he'll hit a cold market honestly.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No way we do it. But teams are going to burn up the phone lines for Taylor. There will be a lot of interest I'd think.
Agree they'll be lots of interest, but i think the Colts will ask for a lot plus Taylor will want to get paid. When i say he'll hit a cold market, I don't mean in interest but more so in how much compensation he expects contract wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.