OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
91E1739B-D842-4371-A42B-B3ACEA27B5EC.jpeg

I knew Davis was strange, but this strange?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
View attachment 60333

I knew Davis was strange, but this strange?
Never did like Carr. Don't care for Davis either but as a QB who used to play for the dude I would think maybe refrain from shitting on the owner you played for. It's like making fun of the retarded kid, when you know him from personal association of some kind.

He's just such an easy target that personally I'd refrain from all that. Goofball for sure, dumbest haircut ever by a rich dude, probably a childish personality like Michael Jackson. But unless he was a dickhead behind the scenes I'd at least try to have some tact in all that and maybe just say it was time to move on.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Tano

Legend
I could see him imploding like Russell Wilson did last yr...just hitting a wall. Not everyone sold their souls to the devil like Brady did in return for eternal youth.
Actually, if you ever watched Living with Yourself, Brady has himself re-energized by cloning himself and cleaning up his DNA each time.

The old body gets thrown away.

He was up to his 6th clone by 2019

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Some insider footage of Aaron calling a new play in the Jets' huddle this morning. The play call was Ayahuasca.

viceland GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

viceland GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What in the fuck is wrong with Rodgers in this pic lol? Jets made him age 20 years? Being QB for Jets like being President.
View attachment 60519

View: https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC/status/1684562568940253185?s=20

Aging at this rate, Rodgers will be a pile of dust by the end of the season!
Oh, Harvey Korman was the voice of the Great Gazoo!
Korman sounds like he is actually describing Rodgers when asked about how he created the voice for the character:
"I just made him sort of: 'Hello, dum dum.' Very superior and arrogant, elite."

1690724104309.png

Last edited: