OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, NRC should have kept his stupid mouth shut. Also, I still love Jared Goff....:smilehearts:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

I'm really pulling for them. No matter what people think about Goff he won a lot of games for us. And I believe Holmes did us a solid letting us trade for Stafford knowing there were other teams out there who wanted him. Dan Campbell is a guy you can root for.

Not to mention a lot of their fans were pulling for us to win it with Stafford. Like that guy in the video who was going crazy yelling for Stafford to clock it in the Tampa playoff game. If we're not a playoff team the Lions will be who I root for if they make it.

Tano

Legend
I'm really pulling for them. No matter what people think about Goff he won a lot of games for us. And I believe Holmes did us a solid letting us trade for Stafford knowing there were other teams out there who wanted him. Dan Campbell is a guy you can root for.

Not to mention a lot of their fans were pulling for us to win it with Stafford. Like that guy in the video who was going crazy yelling for Stafford to clock it in the Tampa playoff game. If we're not a playoff team the Lions will be who I root for if they make it.
Yeah - I dislike every other team in the NFC

If not Rams, then Lions then no one else in the NFC - I don't know why but I really hate all of the other NFC teams

Edit - except now that Green Bay has gotten rid of Rodgers - I can't hate them as much as I used to

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Chicago Bears continue to impress me with the penny pinching.
Still #1 with the most salary cap money laying around as of Aug 7th 2023. Why spend it
when you can sign any aging 18 year vet for cheap, not be relevant, and the fans still pay expensive prices for the seats?
1691419327070.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Not a meme...an actual Facebook post by the Niners.

FB_IMG_1691426959042.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Chicago Bears continue to impress me with the penny pinching.
Still #1 with the most salary cap money laying around as of Aug 7th 2023. Why spend it
when you can sign any aging 18 year vet for cheap, not be relevant, and the fans still pay expensive prices for the seats?
View attachment 60746

but eventually they have to spend that money. they can't keep it. there's a minimum spend teams have to abide by in a 3 year? period.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1691729256950.png

This episode examines the Chicago Bears NFL Football Team.