OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I refuse to give those bastards return on their money spent. :laugh4:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1704310369102.png

Psycho_X

Legend

Rodgers is desperate to stay relevant. Dude played 4 snaps and has managed to stay in the headlines all season long.
Yeah, Rodgers has no problem slinging allocations, rumors, and conspiracy theories based off unverified BS all the time. I'm not a Kimmel fan but that's pretty serious shit Rodgers is throwing out there to the masses with zero factual proof. Kimmel would have every right to sue his ass and he should if it keeps happening and what Rodgers thinks is going to happen doesn't.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In fairness to Rogers... I will also pop a bottle when the names are released.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was pointed out to me his weekend and once I paid attention I couldn’t believe it. Drugs everywhere.
If you didn’t do a little research you’d think the majority of the population has AIDS or is planning on having it soon by the ads.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
If you didn’t do a little research you’d think the majority of the population has AIDS or is planning on having it soon by the ads.
And if you made it so far to reach the end of the advertisement -- the consequences and warnings are enough to make you run for the exit, as fast as you can!! :thinking:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, Rodgers has no problem slinging allocations, rumors, and conspiracy theories based off unverified BS all the time. I'm not a Kimmel fan but that's pretty serious shit Rodgers is throwing out there to the masses with zero factual proof. Kimmel would have every right to sue his ass and he should if it keeps happening and what Rodgers thinks is going to happen doesn't.
Pretty sure this all stems from Kimmel making fun of Roger's in the past for saying that there WAS a list. I don't think Rodgers was saying Kimmel was ON the list, just that he doesn't want to see it being released because he previously made fun of Rodgers for suggesting it existed.....if that makes sense.

I used to think Kimmel was OK.... Can hardly stand him these days.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I liked him once as well.
Now he's just another mindless parrot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pretty sure this all stems from Kimmel making fun of Roger's in the past for saying that there WAS a list. I don't think Rodgers was saying Kimmel was ON the list, just that he doesn't want to see it being released because he previously made fun or Rodgers for suggesting it existed.....if that makes sense.

I used to think Kimmel was OK.... Can hardly stand him these days.
What I read was that Rodgers said it in retaliation to Kimmel making fun of him with all of his whacky ideas.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I read was that Rodgers said it in retaliation to Kimmel making fun of him with all of his whacky ideas.
Right, and I believe Epstiens list was one of his "whacky ideas".

I think the existence of UFOs were another of his "whacky ideas"..... Funny how things turn out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Right, and I believe Epstiens list was one of his "whacky ideas".

I think UFOs were another of his "whacky ideas"..... Funny how things turn out.
Epstein’s list is real though. I think Kimmel was making fun of Rodgers anti-vaxxing after he got Covid, especially since he lied about being vaccinated.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Epstein’s list is real though. I think Kimmel was making fun of Rodgers anti-vaxxing after he got Covid, especially since he lied about being vaccinated.

I think this is what it ultimately was in response to, but who knows. Kimmel is a whiny twat regardless...

"In a clip uploaded to X, formerly Twitter, on March 2, 2023, Kimmel called Rodgers a "tin foil hatter" for bringing up a potential Epstein client list on the ESPN show."