OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1702261566875.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not often you see Ramsey lose 1 on 1 like that to a QB. My shoulder hurt watching that collision.

Let me say this first... I doubt there is a bigger fan of Ramsey than me.

I've watched him closer than I care to admit since he made his way onto the field this season. He is clearly making a conscious effort to stay out of harm's way by avoiding as much contact as possible. That's never been his M.O., so it is blaringly obvious to me. He is doing the best Marcus Peter's impressions I've ever seen while sporting fish wrapper around his body except for the blacked-out eye shield he suddenly needs. I believe you are only allowed to have those eye shields is by getting a doctor to claim that it is a medical necessity...

His pride got him the blacked-out eye shield. That's not the "I Got 5 On It" Nole we've all watched for years. I'm afraid that we're not gonna see that player again, and if that's the case, I'll always be so thankful to him for what he did for our team and our SB knowing that he played his most beast ball in Horns.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah those were some good days when he first came over to us and I'll always appreciate them. As to now...

Miami is 22nd in scoring defense this season. Their pass defense is below average. Our defense is better with him playing in Miami, and that's with Witherspoon at one of the spots outside the hash. Testament to the Rams and how they do things I think, the entire episode, from moving on from him to ending up in a better place without him.

In that game btw he had trouble with Hopkins. Howard did a good job vs him but Ramsey just doesn't have the wheels any more. He can destroy a lesser draw but one with speed & shakes still gives him fits. I don't normally watch Miami, just when they're on and I'm bored, but he looks like the guy we rightly moved on from to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRf8xyJ0smw

TexasRam

Legend
Yeah those were some good days when he first came over to us and I'll always appreciate them. As to now...

Miami is 22nd in scoring defense this season. Their pass defense is below average. Our defense is better with him playing in Miami, and that's with Witherspoon at one of the spots outside the hash. Testament to the Rams and how they do things I think, the entire episode, from moving on from him to ending up in a better place without him.

In that game btw he had trouble with Hopkins. Howard did a good job vs him but Ramsey just doesn't have the wheels any more. He can destroy a lesser draw but one with speed & shakes still gives him fits. I don't normally watch Miami, just when they're on and I'm bored, but he looks like the guy we rightly moved on from to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRf8xyJ0smw

Ramsey has only played 6 games. He has 3 interceptions including a tremendous game saving interception at the end of one game.

Since he got back the Dolphins are giving up 17 PPG. With an offense that scores quickly to boot.

No doubt he is shying away from contact at the moment - at least compared to what we were used to seeing.

Knowing the competitor he is I would expect full beast mode come playoffs.

He probably has lost a step in coverage, but he's still a playmaker, especially in crunch time.

Like other trades, probably is a win win for both teams IMO. Dolphins are trying to make their run this year and we needed cap relief.

Though with the Dolphins recent injuries they are spiraling at the moment.