OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This would be funnier if it wasn't true....

Screenshot_20231129_101937_Instagram.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

During the GSOT era, I was so proud of Marshall Faulk that I would not concede to Barry Saunders greatness. I still believe that MF was the most complete weapon ever wearing horns. It was said that he was so good at being a receiver, that he could have been a great full time WR. He and Barry could juke the shorts off good-great defensive players. I will always treasure his years of greatness in St Louis.

However, I must admit that Barry Saunders was even better as a RB. He could and did juke the defense, but he was also strong enough with excellent balance to rip through arm tackles. I think he retired in 1999 and for a couple of years afterwards the Lion's fan base hoped that he would come back He was still great when he retired and could have shattered all of the records, but he was tired of being stuck in Detroit

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
During the GSOT era, I was so proud of Marshall Faulk that I would not concede to Barry Saunders greatness. I still believe that MF was the most complete weapon ever wearing horns. It was said that he was so good at being a receiver, that he could have been a great full time WR. He and Barry could juke the shorts off good-great defensive players. I will always treasure his years of greatness in St Louis.

However, I must admit that Barry Saunders was even better as a RB. He could and did juke the defense, but he was also strong enough with excellent balance to rip through arm tackles. I think he retired in 1999 and for a couple of years afterwards the Lion's fan base hoped that he would come back He was still great when he retired and could have shattered all of the records, but he was tired of being stuck in Detroit
Apples and Oranges IMO. I think Faulk focused on being a more complete back. I remember the Eagles game where he broke multiple tackles in the Red Zone and juked a few feathers off those guys.

But I digress, I'm a complete homer with the comparison. Sanders would be my 1b to Marshall's 1A.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's time for all qbs to get the tom Brady treatment. Oline can hold all game and he gets a minimum 5 seconds to make a throw. Then he can't be touched.