OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
1696970902501.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't recall a team from Montreal being in the NFL. I'm going to guess it's some odd CFL rule and doesn't really apply to the NFL.
Its entirely possible, as I cannot find a definitive answer on whether it not this is legal in the NFL (although it IS legal in a kick/punt following a safety).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Its entirely possible, as I cannot find a definitive answer on whether it not this is legal in the NFL (although it IS legal in a kick/punt following a safety).
It's just that in the NFL, if you recover your own punt without the other team touching the ball, it goes to the other team. I guess I'd have to see the rule that allows it.

Tano

Legend
It's just that in the NFL, if you recover your own punt without the other team touching the ball, it goes to the other team. I guess I'd have to see the rule that allows it.
I think it only applies within 10 yards but again could just be a CFL rule

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Has anyone noticed how truly awful all these female artists are to listen to, even for a few seconds?

Swift
Pink
Kate perry
Adele
Beyonce
Cyrus
Countless others

Imagine if these are the only artists you listen to for your musical enjoyment? I think I would neck myself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Has anyone noticed how truly awful all these female artists are to listen to, even for a few seconds?

Swift
Pink
Kate perry
Adele
Beyonce
Cyrus
Countless others

Imagine if these are the only artists you listen to for your musical enjoyment? I think I would neck myself.

That may be going a bit far… but without funk and rock/metal, I’d be a sad panda for sure