OFFICIAL 2023 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When Mahomes was struggling, I wondered whether Brittany turned to Taylor and said something like:

"I'm married to the Quarterback but, behind his back, I am also dating the Center"
The legend of Creed Humphrey grows.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
NFL Memes is a parody account, so I highly doubt that they’ve gotten a scoop

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Steeler fans hate Matt Canada.

They also think it’s time for Tomlin to go. They say that the league has passed by Tomlin.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL Memes is a parody account, so I highly doubt that they’ve gotten a scoop
While true that they are merely a parody account, they posted a link to a site that did do their homework.
Looks like he did it

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
While true that they are merely a parody account, they posted a link to a site that did do their homework.
Looks like he did it
I couldn’t understand how Canada ever got an NFL OC job. Now I wonder why he still has it.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
canada blame GIF

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Always funny when a player turns himself into the meme

View: https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1710323595728072728

When Claypool says he's 'a top-3 WR' does he mean top-3 on a team with a very weak group of WRs?

Maybe he just means that I-Am-Athlete podcast because I recognize Brandon Marshall and Pacman Jones but not the third guy. If the third guy was also a WR, then Claypool is correct. He is one of the top-3 WRs on that podcast, with Marshall and the other guy.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1696775339269.png

Of course they do! I'm telling you, the Bears ownership will throw a drowning man an anvil if it means they can save a few bucks.