DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet someone takes him before the seventh; he was a potential second round pick. But if he's there, pull the trigger.
As much fun as that would be, and I appreciate the shoutout, my work life has gotten too crazy for me to have the time to do it. I didn't evaluate many players this year because I didn't have the time and energy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ideally Bruss wins a starting G spot and Shelton takes the starting Center spot. I think Shelton's shown he's the superior player there. But I have my doubts about Bruss. That injury really set his MUCH NEEDED development back.
McVay has said competition is key this year. But... If we get close to the season and there's still no clear indicator of who is starting at RG it will mean Bruss is a bust. Because he should have zero problems beating out Shelton at guard. Shelton is a marginal Center not a starting Guard.

Rams were probably happy with the start Edwards had, he developed pretty quick in the pass pro. But Bruss was gonna need more time. Had he not been injured I am sure he probably would have ended the season as our starting RG and we'd be looking forward to him this year. So I am not concerned until I have a reason to be with him, basically. Because he is physical, which is what they have specifically tried to do at both OG spots according to Les.

Pairing on the right will be Bruss / Hav. The Wisconsin student body right pairing. Pairing on the left will likely be Avila with Boom or Jackson. I think this because the loser of Boom vs Jackson should be the swing OT.

If Avila goes to Center it means you have to sub OT by moving your LG out. I prefer having Boom as swing OT personally.

Now if Boom kills it in camp and wins LT early then maybe they think Jackson at LG makes more sense. Honestly I don't care how they do it, what is cool is we have options now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zach Evans is definitely an upside pick, and he is the bigger back people wanted.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As much fun as that would be, and I appreciate the shoutout, my work life has gotten too crazy for me to have the time to do it. I didn't evaluate many players this year because I didn't have the time and energy.

Fair enough. Hope everything's going the way you want with your work life and hope it's not too crazy to kick back and relax a fair bit.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
We traded #252 7th round and a 2024 6th round pick to move up, not bad..but he reminds me of Jake Funk.

Not crazy good but not bad either right in the middle of the pack.
Fu6U5uIaUAANoTz

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care for him. Boy gets hurt too much for my taste.

Rams have a type at RB. It's guys with higher potential who get hurt a lot. But who knows maybe he can stay healthy in a tougher league with more at stake right.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is a pick I like. He easily coulda gone earlier. I'm surprised he didn't. On the weaknesses in his scouting report one thing does concern me though. His fumble rate. Hopefully that is something that can be coached out of him. He could be a nice change of pace from Akers.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Evans demonstrated every ability except availability. If he can stay healthy, it’s a great pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really pissed off to see Dallas get Vaughn at 212.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking Jets took Zack Kuntz.