DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not sure if McClendon translates better as an OG at the next level.

I'd still like to see us add Vorhees if he makes it into the 7'th.

I bet someone takes him before the seventh; he was a potential second round pick. But if he's there, pull the trigger.

JYB

Starter
The difference is significant. It used to be like this back when Kiper was the guy everyone at ESPN made fun of. Him just doing his thing on every pick.
Yep, as usual, ESPN and NFLN are disregarding what their core audience prefers in favor of trying to expand their audience to people who are far less enthusiastic. And, for one, they've lost me for good. I'm now a PFF guy all the way. They do what ESPN USED to do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What we need is a Rams draft day feed. The Rams need to hire a draftnik and do one of these, some nerdy bastid who loves this shit and lives in his mother's basement making RAS spreadsheets.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Watching ESPN, and they showed BBQ. Ironically enough, I'm going to KC next week (boccia tournament, hope I take gold) and will have delicious KC BBQ! No offense meant to the Lou, but KC BBQ is heavenly. Hope I eventually get the chance to have Texas BBQ. Also want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings soon, see my sister who works there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am a little excited about how good this Oline might become. I love, love, love the Avila pick. If he stays healthy and is a stout lineman, that will do wonders for us. Matthew Stafford, who's feeling realy healthy, will step into the pocket and have time to find Cooper Kupp and Tutu Atwell. Yes, I said Tutu! That little guy us fast and can catch the ball and Matthew will find him on "go" routes this year, when he didn't have time for that last year. I just freakin' hope Cam do something this year and prove me wrong.

Memento

Name
Jemma
What we need is a Rams draft day feed. The Rams need to hire a draftnik and do one of these, some nerdy bastid who loves this shit and lives in his mother's basement making RAS spreadsheets.

Ahem. I may not be a guy, I may not live in my mom's basement, but I'd love to do this with someone else (nominating @jrry32 ).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@AvengerRam slowly raises his hand....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I am a little excited about how good this Oline might become. I love, love, love the Avila pick. If he stays healthy and is a stout lineman, that will do wonders for us. Matthew Stafford, who's feeling realy healthy, will step into the pocket and have time to find Cooper Kupp and Tutu Atwell. Yes, I said Tutu! That little guy us fast and can catch the ball and Matthew will find him on "go" routes this year, when he didn't have time for that last year. I just freakin' hope Cam do something this year and prove me wrong.

Maybe it extends Stafford's career (and our need for the next guy) by a year or two*.

* - If they're twitchy enough.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Watching ESPN, and they showed BBQ. Ironically enough, I'm going to KC next week (boccia tournament, hope I take gold) and will have delicious KC BBQ! No offense meant to the Lou, but KC BBQ is heavenly. Hope I eventually get the chance to have Texas BBQ. Also want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings soon, see my sister who works there.
Vinegar over tomato based any day of the week! - dude from SC

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On that late night draft day recap Les did last night he mentioned they made a conscious effort to give Stafford room to step up by ensuring there are two big OGs next to the center. Specifically mentioned the Saints and how they did that for Brees some years back, guys who could not be pushed into the pocket.

This goes back to what I've always said about Allen. He's the type of center who is fine IF you put strong guards on either side of him. Chances are that's how things go this year, though it is possible Avila plays center himself. Either way we do seem to have the horses, the raw quality of talent needed on the interior, to field a good line.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Vinegar over tomato based any day of the week! - dude from SC

Eh, I prefer mine dry rub, and I prefer my wings boneless (call me crazy, but I want to have the feeling of eating it all, and while I'll eat bone-in, I prefer boneless), but yeah, I love BBQ.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I bet someone takes him before the seventh; he was a potential second round pick. But if he's there, pull the trigger.

The competition at IOL and Edge OLB's is going to be very strong this pre-season.

I've got to believe we're going to load up DB's with UDFA's.
Still expecting a big RB replacement for Malcolm Brown.
Another developmental DT seems like a move, probably an ILB also.
Has WR Bryce Ford-Wheaton been picked up yet ?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Eh, I prefer mine dry rub, and I prefer my wings boneless (call me crazy, but I want to have the feeling of eating it all, and while I'll eat bone-in, I prefer boneless), but yeah, I love BBQ.

Never cared for the sweet stuff tbh. Mustard or vinegar based all day

Boneless wings?! I believe you mean chicken nuggets. :laugh1:

Memento

Name
Jemma
Never cared for the sweet stuff tbh. Mustard or vinegar based all day

Boneless wings?! I believe you mean chicken nuggets. :laugh1:

Eh, I just love honey. And yeah, I meant boneless wings. I love to have the feeling of finishing everything because...well, I grew up in a household where all of the food on the plate was meant to be eaten. And I'm...not a fan of bones, especially in fish.

WestCoastRam

Legend
On that late night draft day recap Les did last night he mentioned they made a conscious effort to give Stafford room to step up by ensuring there are two big OGs next to the center. Specifically mentioned the Saints and how they did that for Brees some years back, guys who could not be pushed into the pocket.

This goes back to what I've always said about Allen. He's the type of center who is fine IF you put strong guards on either side of him. Chances are that's how things go this year, though it is possible Avila plays center himself. Either way we do seem to have the horses, the raw quality of talent needed on the interior, to field a good line.

Ideally Bruss wins a starting G spot and Shelton takes the starting Center spot. I think Shelton's shown he's the superior player there. But I have my doubts about Bruss. That injury really set his MUCH NEEDED development back.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
all that pre-draft discussion about a RB potentially at #36 -- and come draft time we're at no RBs thru the 6th round. We know NOTHING lol

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Can ROD afford J.B. & DeMarco ? :part: