DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am thinking the Eagles take Washington. They seem to be letting this draft fall to them, and selecting players far below their projected draft rankings.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That's the McVay method
Love it. Injuries on the o-line are unavoidable. Players that can play multiple positions on the line effectively are extremely valuable. I loved Saffold for this reason and wanted the Rams to retain him, even if it meant over paying a bit.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's funny listening to these guys talking about "athletic profile" when it comes to DL (pff feed). I'm like dude it's an element but at some point are you an ass kicker or not.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Question I have is Avila playing guard for us because if so, we can still draft a center too. Guess I'm more obsessed with keeping Stafford upright lol

Really depends on whether Brian Allen is released as a CAP Casualty as Jourdan Rodrigue suggested might happen a month or so ago.
Allen might be given one more season, and IF he can remain healthy, our IOL should be in pretty good shape.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well, Mims was my favorite WR on the board. I am just waiting someone to get Hyatt and Dell off the board for me. Downs does interest me some.

Secretly , I want Charlie Jones
Yes, Charlie Jones is one I'm hoping we get. Underrated in my opinion.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a RB named BLOW? We could get him and Hooker...."Hookers and Blow take the field..." ~ @Merlin

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok Eagles picks no problemo. 2 to go. Watch Brad be the one to piss us off. :laugh1:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Broncos turned that pick in quick lol. Asshole Face is tired of waiting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow Eagles done until the 6th round but they've done well so far.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent. Ok Brad you bastid. Go easy.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Board might lose their mind, myself included, but I would not be shocked to see the Rams go small WR again with Josh Downs...