DRAFT 2023 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s gone ti the bills bro
Totally a kick in the Billship! I just kept counting down hoping he’d make it. Oh Well…hopefully pick 69 is a plug and play guy. NO QB yet please!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Damn, then Turner. Another good CB off the board.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I’m getting nervous.

Hoping that Edge and CB value will be there at our remaining two picks.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Would they pick an ILB at #69 or #77?
Drew Sanders or Trenton Simpson?
How about a TE?
Tucker Kraft or Darnell Washington (a 6th OL)?
DE?
Dylan Horton?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Tuli was one of the few bright spots on a horrific SC defense. I saw a lot of him, a nice prospect.
Damn it, really wanted him in horns. Thought he was under-rated and would get to us pretty easy.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m getting nervous.

Hoping that Edge and CB value will be there at our remaining two picks.
Edge has been hammered. If Adebawore is considered and edge, he's easily my favorite left. He also can play several positions and is a freak. McGuire still there and Herbig. Also, Drew Sanders is interesting.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want a snot-bubblin NT if at all possible. And a hard edge setter like Hall.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
WOW. Strange over Kraft and Washington. I'm not complaining, but still...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, Strange over Kraft and Washington too. Washington must have failed all med checks.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am with you guys, I really was hoping Torrence would somehow make it to the Rams. It seemed like a long shot, but I was starting to get excited as he kept dropping. Like many others on this forum, I'd have double-dipped and selected Torrence for another stout offensive lineman. We have three 5th round picks this draft. Lots of holes on the roster so the quantity of picks is welcome.... but I like(d) Torrence enough, and the trade up was getting small enough as the picks went on, that I was starting to hope the Rams would try and move up to select him. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part. Doubt they'd trade up for a lineman after already selecting one high.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Texans get a solid player. Scruggs is going to be a plug and play for 10 years

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Washington is gonna free fall into late tomorrow if these back injury rumors are correct.
And I don't even know if I would want the Rams taking him then, after Terrell Lewis burned us. He was a bust and I am convinced due to health. The dude was perpetually on a snap count and held out of practice. You can't develop that way. You have to play. Washington could prove tremendous value, but I'm gun shy.