OFFICIAL 2023 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't think it's really about his stats, but more about his past and future earnings potential.
Would he have had a long career or would he have been out of the league in two years?

That’s what I meant. Was his earning potential really that great?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would he have had a long career or would he have been out of the league in two years?

That’s what I meant. Was his earning potential really that great?

He was 30 years old in 2017 and already had about 7 years in the NFL, I don't know what he'd been paid up to that time. It may not always be fair, but it's fairly common for a judge or jury to base financial judgements on past earnings, age and potential future earnings.
A homeless person without a strong employment record will just about always receive a fraction of what a higher paid individual collects, even in similar situations.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guy that got killed had a blood alcohol reading of 0.197 while driving and speeding and they're trying to pin it on the other guy?

Psycho_X

Legend
The guy that got killed had a blood alcohol reading of 0.197 while driving and speeding and they're trying to pin it on the other guy?
They are charging him with reckless driving and racing. Not sure why they aren't charging him with fleeing from an accident. I'm sure he also had some alcohol in his system which is why he would flee. So not sure what you mean... if they were racing and that's what caused the accident then he should definitely be charged with reckless driving and racing. They aren't charging him with anything the other person did.

My question is why are two people racing an Expedition and a Jeep?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You need to look up Jeep TrackHawk...

Don't know about the Expedition.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Da higher off the ground, da faster it goes!!! Duh… the bigger wheels makes da vroom vroom go faster!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!